Recent content by watzumoro

  1. watzumoro

    Lineart sasuke lines pag 17

    I think I was like 2 years since I came here, I did some lines of the last page of the last episode I hope you like it
  2. watzumoro

    naruto474p6

    a friend asked me to make these lines, I do not find anything great :oh but anyway ..no background :p http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9412/naru474p6.jpg
  3. watzumoro

    461 sasuke panel cleaned

    hope you like it espero les guste :amuse
  4. watzumoro

    some panels lines

    I made some panels i hope they like and color one of them :amuse
  5. watzumoro

    kakashi gaiden x2

    a long time to not upload one of my works I hope you like en esta solo baje la luz del primero XD others cover
  6. watzumoro

    [430]17-18 Is Me rigth !?-by ziaja

    realmente muy buena
  7. watzumoro

    Naruto, Yondaime and Jiraiya-[430/Pag17/Panel1]

    exelente coloreado como siempre y muy buenas lineas talvez las coloree grasias
  8. watzumoro

    chapter 428 p06 konohamaru's rasengan

    muy buenas lineas como siempre egaki, thanks
  9. watzumoro

    428 pain - 427 naruto

    grasias por los comentarios :amuse thanks pongo una mas, saludos
  10. watzumoro

    Angry Pain [427]

    muy bueno toobi me gustaron los tonos de los colores le dan mucha vida al coloreado, jaja por cierto me imagino que eres el mismo toobi que sube sus coloreados en mcanime verdad :eyeroll
  11. watzumoro

    Sasuke Calendar Color

    es muy bueno, pero no se me mareo al ver a sasuke no se porque como que se va a caer pero aun asi es un muy buena imagen grasias por compartirla
  12. watzumoro

    NEW STYLE [427]A fateful reunion... Pain and Tsunade face off!!

    muy pero muy buen coloreado y ni decir del lineart esta exelente y es gigantesco tal vez lo coloree yo tambien con tu permiso jaja :) grasias por compartirlo
  13. watzumoro

    Tsunade and Pain

    sorprendente men :o
  14. watzumoro

    [428]Page12 by Ziaja

    muy bueno very nice
  15. watzumoro

    428 pain - 427 naruto

    thank you very much
Top