kakashi gaiden x2

watzumoro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
a long time to not upload one of my works I hope you like



en esta solo baje la luz del primero XD


others cover






 
Last edited:

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
they looks great , like the background in the sasuke coloring XD
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I like especially Omoi and Sakura covers ^^ Sasuke cover background is really cool.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
looks good'
 

sam034

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
When I look at these as thumbnails it look slike the colourings need a lot more shading. But when I click on them they look great!!!!

Although some would be better with some more dynamic shading.

I especially like the Omoi cover.
 
Top