Jul 29, 2009 #1 watzumoro Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Oct 25, 2008 Messages 26 Reaction score 11 Gender Male Country a long time to not upload one of my works I hope you like en esta solo baje la luz del primero XD others cover Spoiler Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
a long time to not upload one of my works I hope you like en esta solo baje la luz del primero XD others cover Spoiler
Jul 30, 2009 #2 toni783 Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 494 Reaction score 97 Gender Male Country they looks great , like the background in the sasuke coloring XD
Jul 30, 2009 #3 juUnior Intl TranslatorMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 5,153 Reaction score 1,771 Gender Male Country I like especially Omoi and Sakura covers ^^ Sasuke cover background is really cool.
Jul 31, 2009 #4 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country looks good'
Jul 31, 2009 #5 sam034 Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined May 30, 2008 Messages 306 Reaction score 67 Gender Male Country When I look at these as thumbnails it look slike the colourings need a lot more shading. But when I click on them they look great!!!! Although some would be better with some more dynamic shading. I especially like the Omoi cover.
When I look at these as thumbnails it look slike the colourings need a lot more shading. But when I click on them they look great!!!! Although some would be better with some more dynamic shading. I especially like the Omoi cover.