Recent content by wh0regeous

  1. wh0regeous

    Theory The man with the BURN SCAR..

    I stand by my theory. If it isn't Millet, it is definitely Hanafuda.
  2. wh0regeous

    Theory The man with the BURN SCAR..

    Maybe but it's definitely the dragon/egg causing the whirlpools. It's definitely Millet. Why? Shiryu said that Hinokizu works for the World Government We are going into Elbaf and Millet looks like a Viking. Look at the skulls on Shiryu's outfit Look at the skull on Millet's
  3. wh0regeous

    Theory The man with the BURN SCAR..

    I know there are several rumors floating around about Scooper Gaban being the man marked by flames, which is possible, however Im almost positive that the man marked by flames is one of these 2: Doringo from the Roger Pirates or Millet from the Roger Pirates. The reason being is that...
  4. dndnh.jpg

    dndnh.jpg

  5. vsvsv.jpg

    vsvsv.jpg

  6. jtyjtyj.jpg

    jtyjtyj.jpg

  7. geg.jpg

    geg.jpg

  8. Clipboard06.jpg

    Clipboard06.jpg

  9. Clipboard05.jpg

    Clipboard05.jpg

  10. vvsv.jpg

    vvsv.jpg

  11. wh0regeous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1122 Discussion

    How is this new information. We knew haki could be stored by what Big Mom said about Oden's Haki being in Zoro's sword. A better fact would be knowing how Big Mom even KNOWS Oden.
  12. wh0regeous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1121 Discussion

    The one who looks like Shanks is Shank's twin Rock's other son. Rocks like ALL Ds are former celestial Dragons/World Nobles. Its why the Gorosei made a comment about Shanks not being interested in world domination.
  13. wh0regeous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1120 Discussion

    Also Clover is the man kissed by flame watch...
  14. wh0regeous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1120 Discussion

    I've said this a million times: THE D are JUST ANY WORLD NOBEL THAT EITHER STEPS DOWN FROM MARIJOIE, IS REMOVED OR REFUSES TO GO/ALIGN WITH THEM. They become Dissidents, are banned and have their CHIPS removed so they can never return. It's why DOFFY couldn't get back in. Your entire bloodline...
  15. wh0regeous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

    I just.....I dunno....I'm tired of the HUGE reveals basically being shit we already know. Im also getting tired of the repetitive save the princess of a kingdom trope. Im at the "Get on with it" part of this fandom. Also, Luffy's devil fruit. Unless he makes the gorosei laugh, he can't damage them.
Top