Recent content by xholyangel07x

  1. xholyangel07x

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!? I was looking at the Naruto spoiler in stoptazmo.com about 1 year ago, and there was a link to M-H. That's when I found out about one of the most useful site imo on the net.
  2. xholyangel07x

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa Spoilers Su-chan's tsubasa 148 spoilers have finally arrived. This time there are even photos because of a huge SHOCK that this chapter brings! Get the spoilers here and the photos here and then both the spoilers and more photos can be found here. There is another translation of...
  3. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 149 Prediction Thread The original idea of Su-chan could be found here. A VERY INTERESTING IDEA WITH GOOD SUPPORT! And it is not spoiler so I suggest everyone read it. In my opinion, I totally agree with Su-chan about the two in Fay's past, one is original and one is clone. But I...
  4. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 148 Discussion Thread This chapter is more bloody shocking than 120, when Clone eat Fay's eye... And the chapter with the most plot development so far. Fay's past will never be broad casted... and stupid Kuro will not forgive himself of letting go of Fay's arm. Three things came...
  5. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 147 Discussion Thread Hey, thank you for your finding, Longhunter! I did not notice it. The two things are exactly identical. I would suppose that it is some kind of tunnel that connect worlds, and what Yuuko is touching is a small model of it (she has every kind of things ^.^). The...
  6. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 147 Discussion Thread First thing I would like to say. this chapter is THE BEST ONE after Clone flew away! (Because this is the chapter when Sakura is gonna fly away :amuse). Best cover page too! This chapter makes Eagle's saying before become quite confusing. Only one match? Or did...
  7. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 146 Predictions thread How Syaoran will beat the light-speed Hikaru which cannot feel pain? I think he will some kind of lightning magic, which you know, is his favorite magic in CCS (everyone know his fighting style is identical to CCS Syao's, so this will most likely happen). Or...
  8. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 145 Discussion Thread Yeah I did predicted that there must be a prize for Yuuko to tell Sakura about the chess game. but just to participate in the fight? She must take it to get the prize, really. This is kinda like the prize Yuuko have Sakura paid to go by Mokona (for xxxHOLiC...
  9. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 145 Prediction Thread Could you tell me where did you get that kind of SUPER AWESOME information from (in English please)? And what do you mean by "they"? Does that mean that CLAMP officially announced (or hinted) that Sakura isn't leaving? Oh, and this news mean that my "Ashura...
  10. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 145 Prediction Thread Better not say that about Kuro-sama. When he gets a good opponent (like Seishirou) he forgot about everything (he did not care about the Shu that time, right?). He will not intentionally lose, but I'm not saying he will not lose. I agree that R!Syao should win...
  11. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 144 Discussion Thread This is not the first time he pull out that sword. Check out the part where he fight Clone, he pulled out the same sword and even used Raitei Shourai! Maybe Fai is thinking if the talk between him and Sakura was also watched by them (not so sure).
  12. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 145 Prediction Thread Here is the plan: Syao win, Kuro lose (Kuro has always won everytime he fought somebody. Time to lose now Kuropii!).Means Fay's fight (hey those words sound funny) will be the decisive one. And he gets toughest opponent. He use all of his magic (means half of...
  13. xholyangel07x

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 144 Discussion Thread Woot, a girl opponent? Is this the first time this kind of thing happened in the serie (the Dragonfly is an except because it is just an annoying and insignificant race)? And this opponent looks... Hyuu~! I must go read Angelic Layer at once! (wait wait do...
  14. xholyangel07x

    List of feathers

    Thought that this might be useful for people who haven't read the whole manga or those who want to revise it quickly. Notice: by first seen I mean when us readers first see it. Mekyo means when Mokona actually goes Mekyo. Found is when one of the group actually sees it. Returned means when the...
  15. xholyangel07x

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa Spoiler Discussion Thread I think the 'him' that CLAMP is mentioning is R!Syao. The text doesn't necessarily related to the picture, right? CLAMP usually use the quotes when referring to R!Syao, so this "him" is likely to be R!. If it is clone, it should be without the quotes. Also...
Top