Recent content by xx_Ave_Fenix_xx

  1. Chapter Naruto 478 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Pics and Summaries (Spanish traslation) Spoiler Script Source: Mangastream Credits: Gakure Verification: Confirmed Translation of full script by numinous(central) (expect errors) Note: I just traslate the scrip , if I did a mistake I apologize to everyone. Thanks.
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions - Part 1 i definitely agree with you on the basis that danzos sharingan may look the same but its the part of the eye that surrounds it that is all messed up...its like his eye is super bloodshot...maybe danzo smokes some herb I agree with the...
  3. Naruto fillers vs Naruto shipuden fillers!

    The animation of shipuden is really lame . I prefer the naruto fillers.:facepalm:facepalm
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I see sadly Itachi is well not remember here. C'mon Itachi wherever you are now you are still my heroe. :)
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread Some say Nagato looks weak but hey.... Did somebody remember that he killed a ninja when he was a child only with his eyes ??. Nahh Nagato is not weak even thoug I discovered that Nagato is a Emo with a lot of piercings OMG!! xD
Top