- Joined
- Jul 16, 2009
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Do you hate naruto shippuden fillers more then naruto fillers? Or is it the other way around for you?
I like the original naruto's fillers a little beacause they did give charecter development a few times. Such as the Hinata filler ark when they search for that bug. Also the anko filler ark where we are revealed what truly happened with her and orochimaru [Filler wise]. I dislike the shippuden fillers beacause they really only develope those useless filler charecters. The plots are lame.
So which ones is it for you?
I like the original naruto's fillers a little beacause they did give charecter development a few times. Such as the Hinata filler ark when they search for that bug. Also the anko filler ark where we are revealed what truly happened with her and orochimaru [Filler wise]. I dislike the shippuden fillers beacause they really only develope those useless filler charecters. The plots are lame.
So which ones is it for you?