Recent content by Xzyx987X

  1. Done Need Help Translating a Few Difficult Sentences

    I'm a native speaker (though not an English major ^^;) and it sounds all right to me. In English grammar, I believe the use of a possessive pronoun, being/doing/going/etc., followed by the object of the verb, has a few important purposes, one of which is to allow you to use an action being done...
  2. Done Need Help Translating a Few Difficult Sentences

    Regarding the first part sounding weird, keep in mind this is a speech by a king. I wanted it to sound as eloquent as possible while staying within the bounds of being accurate. That being said, I'm going to make one very minor adjustment: "Our being ashamed and hiding, only produced...
  3. Done Need Help Translating a Few Difficult Sentences

    Hey there. I'm currently working on re-translating the sections of Grandia II with dialog for an undub project I'm working on (http://www.isans.net/). Things have finally started to move smoothly after being hung up for quite a while, but I currently need a little help with my translation. For...
Top