Recent content by yeste

  1. yeste

    492 - "Got 'em back"

    This looks real good!!! Real good!!!
  2. yeste

    Chapter 372 Contributions

    4 anyone who likes it! :p
  3. yeste

    Konan from 372

    I liked the scene so much, I decided to give it a go... :p Tell me what you think... 'cause I've never colored anything before... Thanks Shade for the clean!!!
  4. yeste

    [372] Page 04-05 Coloured ~ Dralaquan

    Looks GREAT!!!
  5. yeste

    372.Cover.HQ+Pages.04-05.HQ(Konan.Attacking)

    Re: 372.Cover.HQ And you still decided to do it!?!! Thanks man!!! It looks freakin' great!!! You know, this IMHO one of the best scenes Kishimoto drew in quite a while...
  6. yeste

    From Dusk Till Dawn (Ch 471)

    Thank you!
  7. yeste

    372.Cover.HQ+Pages.04-05.HQ(Konan.Attacking)

    Re: 372.Cover.HQ Lookin' great!!! As always!!! Will you do the page where Konan is doing that Angel jutsu???
  8. yeste

    TUNDER LANCE TEMPO

    Looks soooooo cool!!! Great work!!!
  9. yeste

    371 Cover Colored 8D

    Agree!!! The light is just awesome!!! Great work, as always!!!
  10. yeste

    Naruto 371 [page 12] + Naruto Cover 371

    Re: Naruto 371 [page 12] Lookin' good!
  11. yeste

    Naruto 371 pg 12 Pein lineart [Spoiler]

    I like the version 2 better 'cause I like the background... But I know why you made both versions... They're awesome!!! Hope to see some cool colorings based on this!!! Nice work man!!!
  12. yeste

    Robin - chapter 468

    Pirate Robin is always great!!! Nice work man!!!
  13. yeste

    290: Nel Tu Oderschvank (Wallpapers included)

    Greaaaaaat work!!!
  14. yeste

    spoiler? Growup Nel ;) from ch290

    Great one man! :)
  15. yeste

    [Sasuke Vs Itachi, Ligtning vs Fire] by ak46

    Great work man!!! I like it! Must have took you quite a while... Great idea too! :)
Top