Aug 26, 2007 #1 McFranky Artist中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 220 Reaction score 199 Gender Male Country It was a hard time cleaning this, but now it's colored, too^^ Comments are welcome
Aug 26, 2007 #2 Luckas MH Senpai有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 3,227 Reaction score 128 Gender Male Country I like it
Sep 19, 2007 #3 yeste Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2006 Messages 551 Reaction score 16 Gender Male Country Pirate Robin is always great!!! Nice work man!!!
Oct 24, 2007 #4 Shojin Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2007 Messages 435 Reaction score 319 Age 42 Gender Male Country Very good job!
Oct 28, 2007 #5 Absolutio Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 1,750 Reaction score 66 Age 37 Gender Male Country I dunno.. Something seems somewhat wrong in this picture. I like your other works better.. (I think that if you look at the pic from a certain perspective, Robin will have a moustache! )
I dunno.. Something seems somewhat wrong in this picture. I like your other works better.. (I think that if you look at the pic from a certain perspective, Robin will have a moustache! )
Jan 30, 2008 #6 lordHokage Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 19, 2007 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 421 Gender Female Country Great job and keep it up.
Jan 30, 2008 #7 McFranky Artist中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 220 Reaction score 199 Gender Male Country ah don't push my old pictures xD When I look at them now i DON'T think they look good^^
Feb 1, 2008 #8 Imitorar MH Senpai英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 1,990 Reaction score 270 Age 35 Gender Male Country Yeah, but they trace your coloring skills going from good, to great, to awesome.