Recent content by yira_heerai

  1. yira_heerai

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    Love it. Absolutely love it. Sectioning it off into different categories definitely helps people find what they're wanting, it's less cluttered, and simple, which has been proven to be the best option at some times and I do think this is one of those times. I honestly can't think of much to...
  2. yira_heerai

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: Where to get xxxHOLIC? Most bookstores should carry it. Barnes and Noble has it on their site. They accept pay pal for those who don't want to use a credit card or an e-check like me...
  3. yira_heerai

    MH 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread

    Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread This amuses me more than it should. :haha I'm the same way, actually. It's fine when people use it for its intended purpose, but it irks me when 1.) That's ALL I get as a reply. 2.) People add it to nearly every sentence.
  4. yira_heerai

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? She's freaking hot, that's why. The hair, the bare back, the coy look. Everything about her screams "hot."
  5. yira_heerai

    Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    Well, in this chapter Kakashi also threw his own Rasegan into Naruto's -in the flashback anyway. Naruto may have learnt how to throw it through that sort of training. A shaky theory, but it is one nonetheless. Also, the close up of Naruto's face? LOVED IT. Determination mixed with anger and...
  6. yira_heerai

    Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 339 Predictions [Naruto] I kind of want to see this happen, though I doubt it will: Naruto: *rasegan powa!* Kakuzu: *pwn'd* Everyone else: :o Dude... Naruto: Oh yeah, I'm awesome! *celebratory jigg* Zetsu: *ends celebratory jigg by coming out of the ground and grabbing Naruto* Yoink...
  7. yira_heerai

    Fun Thread What did you do today before you "logged in" on MH?

    Re: What are you doing today before you've logged in to MH Was on other forums :) They're pretty fun~
  8. yira_heerai

    MH 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread

    Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread I've put mine up if any one wants to comment.
  9. yira_heerai

    What do the stars say about you?

    Birthday: June 15th of 1985 This makes me a Gemini born in the year of the Wood Ox. :) The descriptions are fairly accurate for me, I think.
  10. yira_heerai

    Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    Tale of Genji is the classic of classics. It's arguably the very first novel ever written. The site I've linked to gives all the information you would need to know about the book. Currently, I'm reading another classic and one most of you should know fairly well if not by name: A Thousand and...
  11. yira_heerai

    Webcomics and Online Manga

    Re: The Webcomics thread! Real Life xkcd Something Positive Chugworth Academy Captain SNES: The Gamemasta Diesel Sweeties Might as well link Sluggy Freelance, Mega Tokyo and Bob and George while I'm at it. I don't really read these any more and Bob and George is at its end, but I do have fond...
  12. yira_heerai

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

    I've been doing so good with my sleep schedule lately, I really shouldn't wait for the RAWs. (In fact, I should probably go to bed now :s) There's so much for me to do tomorrow. @_@
  13. yira_heerai

    Where Do You Come From?

    Born and raised in New Mexico.
  14. yira_heerai

    School What schools did you go to?

    Re: What schools did you go too? Unless stated otherwise, please assume that all of these are in my hometown, which I'm currently living in. Edison for Kindergarten. Monterrey Elementary for grades 1-2nd Pate Elementary for grates 3-5 Alta Vista Middle school for 6-8 Carlsbad High School for...
  15. yira_heerai

    Language What Languages do you know?

    English is my primary language and I took two years of French during high school. Sign Language is becoming a must for me, but I'm afraid I don't know as much as I should right now. You would think, considering that I live in New Mexico, that I would know quite a bit of Spanish, but I don't...
Top