Recent content by yokoso9999

  1. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Not real age, just as not real country. You misunderstood me, because you were asking me to give a either-or-question, so my answer was limited to yes and no, so if I was to elaborate, I did enjoy One Piece, otherwise I wouldn't have followed it up for so long, but at some point, you simply...
  2. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    There is no age restriction or whatsover. Even a Japanese child here enters the ****** section of Animate or any other established Anime shop freely or in company with their parents. You are free to read whatever you desire, regardless of age and gender, just as simple as that. My 10 year old...
  3. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    You are entitled to your opinion. Edit: Btw, we in Japan here read Mangas until we die lol. Simply visit one of those BOOK OFF stores, or visit Akihabara, you see geezers everywhere, at times even more than youngsters.
  4. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I'm 1977, so I was twice that. So the eyes are not so different.
  5. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Rather no.
  6. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Let's say: I am curious in which direction One piece is headed and at which conclusion it will arrive, having followed the Manga since the very beginning. I am sure that the enjoyment, most felt at the beginning, has significantly dropped by now.
  7. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Oda has always been one of the worst and overhyped Mangaka. He is no where close to the level of Kentaro Miura or Akira Toriyama. Oda's only good at trolling people with super inconsistent storywriting. Nothing makes sense.
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    Oda has once again achieved the "troll of the week" prize, having officially turned One Piece into ridiculous Naruto fake copy, and showing that the once so overhyped Imu is in fact some cannon fodder of some side story. It is also obvious that Oda has lost any movitation to come up with...
  9. One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    Joyboy, supposedly strongest of all existence, was obliterated by Imu. Now this very Imu was actually hurt by a small meaningless fry like Gaban. Oda is the worst troll of the century.
  10. One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    Imu is shown overpowering Luffy - which means, Imu will lose against Luffy in the most pathetic way later on. Oda has always been a predictable storyteller. He lost all his touch. We all knew along that Imu is nothing but cannon fodder to the story, a small fry in One Piece.
  11. Theory Uranus might be already shown

    I appreciate the effort that went into this theory, and I can definitely see why some of these connections seem compelling at first glance. However, I think the entire argument depends too heavily on visual similarities, and that's where it starts to lose me. The comparison between the moon...
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1184 Discussion

    Brook. One of the most irrelevant characters, suddenly becoming super important, in the mid of Imu chapter. Oda is either trolling, or lost his dedication to writing One Piece.
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1183 Discussion

    People tend to believe what is commonly accepted without questioning or investigating it further, and that includes the idea of Sanji being part of the “Triforce” of the Straw Hat Crew, supposedly comparable to the top three members of other established crews like Shanks’ or Roger’s. However...
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1183 Discussion

    Honestly, Usopp is weaker than Nami, as she controls Zeus, the very soul of Big Mom. I wouldn't be surprised if Nami was even stronger than Sanji with her yonkonized weapon.
  15. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1183 Discussion

    Imu is supposed to be able to wipe out Loki in one fell swoop—or simply by blinking his eyes. Yet Loki managed to land a hit on Imu and even made him bleed. Since Loki is fighting toe-to-toe with Imu, Oda seems to suggest that he is stronger than any of the top-tier characters in the World...
Top