- Joined
- Dec 2, 2025
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
Uranus was hidden by Oda until today. We have very little information about Uranus, but I believe I found a fitting candidate in the manga.
By now I also assume that Uranus – or at least a part of Uranus – was responsible for the destruction of Lulusia.
In the community, two panels from Enel’s cover story are very well known. And for good reason.
This “first” image feels, at least to me, a bit like a factory. Automatas are being built or repaired. It looks like it is missing energy.
What is noticeable is that it is circular (marked here with number 2) and that they are standing on some kind of platform (marked here with number 1).
We know that this image takes place on the moon. As far as I know, the community assumes that the two images (the second one will come next) are meant to show how the moon population migrated to the Blue Planet. I also strongly believe that.
Personally, I think this platform (marked here with 1) looks almost identical to the platform in the Enel cover story.
Clear parallels are not only the patterns and the curved lines, but you can also see it on a meta level. In the Enel cover story image we unfortunately only see a “cut-out” of it. It is clearly cut on the right side on purpose.
So it would absolutely be possible that the “energy” – here shown as stars – is also transported to the right, into some kind of “ship”.
Of course, that ship could stand for a motor or something completely different. But for me right now, it is really about the visual language of the image.
It is important to mention that Oda would never choose the exact same image 1:1. Otherwise it would be too easy for us.
I really think you can interpret the “energy stars” from the Elbaf mural into number 1 and 2 here without overinterpreting it.
And we also should not forget that there are over 800 chapters between the Enel cover story and the Elbaf mural.
Also noticeable is this kind of “hole structure”.
I’m pretty sure I’m not the first one who has this idea, but don’t we already know this from somewhere?
It almost looks like the hole at Enies Lobby.
Which we later saw again after a weapon was fired from the sky — the same kind of weapon that ultimately destroyed Lulusia.
If you look at the Enel cover story image, you see a circular structure, some kind of sphere, a platform — and something like an “arm” or extension.
If you don’t look at Enies Lobby as a 2D image but imagine it in 3D, then Enies Lobby and the image from the Enel cover story share very strong similarities in their basic structure.
Now if we also include the Elbaf mural — which the giants themselves describe as some kind of “childish” drawing — you can still recognize parallels to both the Enel cover story and Enies Lobby.
And we should not forget that the image in the Enel cover story is deliberately cut off. We don’t see if there is another extension, which could represent the bridge path of Enies Lobby.
Why there is “rock” around Enies Lobby and why the platform from the Enel cover story is not visible could be explained quite simply:
Either it was hidden inside the rock through some Devil Fruit ability, or it was intentionally covered so that the platform can no longer be recognized.
And then there is also the theme of it being a judicial island. It would almost look like the World Government is saying: “Judgment was carried out here.” A kind of monument or warning sign.
But nobody would search beneath — or inside — the rock of a judicial island.
The second famous image from the Enel cover story shows, in my opinion, the “ship” or even “spaceship” that was used to bring the moon people — or the civilization — to the Blue Planet.
It is drawn completely different compared to the platform structure I talked about before.
We also know from the Skypiea Arc that Enel himself had blueprints of an ancient flying ship and built his “Maxim” based on them. On the Elbaf mural, there is a very distinctive “airship” visible, which looks very similar to the Ark Maxim.
I am firmly convinced that Oda would not just draw Uranus directly on the Elbaf mural, but rather show it in an abstract way. That would mean that this Ark Maxim-like ship on the Elbaf mural actually represents Uranus — which must be the ship that brought the moon people to the Blue Planet.
What is also interesting is that the Enel cover story image clearly shows something like a ship hull. It really looks like a vessel and could be interpreted as some kind of farewell scene — like the inhabitants were “dropped off” on the planet.
I think that this “airship” was responsible for destroying Lulusia.
And I also think that Enies Lobby — meaning the original hole — was created with this same “airship,” in order to access the earth’s energy, the “fire in the earth,” to use that energy for the world — probably originally for something good.
I don’t think Uranus is just a simple “flying object.” I think Uranus is a multi-layered module (three fixed modules) from an ancient civilization — the moon people.
I think Uranus consists of the following modules:
1.) Some kind of “elevator” system, used to tap into the energy of the earth — not only to power the ancient city itself, but also the platform (2). The “hole,” in my opinion, looks very similar to the hole at Enies Lobby.
2.) The platform — which is gigantic (see Enies Lobby) — and in my opinion could also function as some kind of docking system for the “airship” that was brought there. It is interesting that near Enies Lobby we have a “dock” city — Water 7.
3.) In my opinion, this is the airship that destroyed Lulusia. I think this is one part of the weapon Uranus.
4.) The complete module — all three elements together — form Uranus. I would even go so far as to say that it might be possible that the Ancient Civilization itself was once called “Uranus.”
That would explain why Clover was shot, why the Ancient Weapons and the Poneglyphs must not be researched. If the Ancient Kingdom was named Uranus and it was a highly advanced civilization with actually good intentions — for example to provide energy to the world — then surely there were also people who felt envy. Or groups who saw them as a threat.
But no matter how you look at it, I am firmly convinced that Uranus is a technology made of several parts.
Additional thought (1):
An interesting idea is that the One Piece — or at least a part of it — could be the final missing module: the elevator.
I think it would fit if Joy Boy or some faction took the last part, the elevator, which is clearly missing at Enies Lobby — the missing link. Because without this elevator, there is no energy supply. And without energy supply, the “infinite energy from the earth” becomes useless.
It would also explain why Imu needed the Mother Flame in order to control or fire the Uranus airship. The energy source is missing.
Thanks for your attention
Daniel M. Doc.