Recent content by yonkouproductions

  1. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Backlog boost. Movie probably helped a lot.
  2. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    The screening was announced last week on One Piece website. I don't think its the big news. have to wait until Episode of Skypiea I guess.
  3. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Speak of the devil Shonen Jump Issue 39: We Never Learn (Cover + LCP)
  4. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I wouldn't discount it just yet.
  5. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Sorry Drake is cancelled tho.
  6. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Actually there were rumors about the MHA staff before it was officially revealed in Jump. Heck even the anime announcement was leaked inadvertently by a Shueisha PR account that posted a cover that had the Anime Confirmation days before Jump leaked. As for the staff list I posted last week, I...
  7. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Despite Tanaka's refutal I confirmed some things...
  8. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    This round is...interesting lol.
  9. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    To speculate a tad, this issues chapters had a deadline before golden week and typically the normal schedule is about 10 days ahead of the street date. So I'm guessing the schedules were tight so that's why series like Black Clover and MHA were suffering as a result. Instead of having breaks in...
  10. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    bootleg sangatsu no lion /jk
  11. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    The TOC page shows One Piece on the preview, but aren't covers usually shared between all jump series in double issues.
  12. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Ikezawa hoping to succeed with gyaru's www
  13. yonkouproductions

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'll have info on the new series later.
Top