Recent content by Yumi-Chan

  1. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Lol, do you mean pornografitti? :tem Yeah, heard several songs from them, didn't like it that much though~ :sweat
  2. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Lol, thanks~ :tem
  3. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Thank you!! :glomp Jpop :tem Ahhh~ There's many favourite bands/singers :wtf Aiko, Rie Tanaka, Tokyo Jihen, Miyavi, Amadori, GO!GO!7188, Round table feat. Nino, Ai Otsuka, Hikaru Utada, Hitomi, TiA, Yuki Kajiura, Nana Kitade, YORICO, little by little, Yoko Ishida... =D Hm... There's also many...
  4. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Ah! How weird~ Thought I anwsered this thread a loooong time ago, but there's no post. O__o;; Oh well Arigatou~ :squish Ahh~ sonna desu yo~ D= Hn.. Well first I would be speechless and over happy; cause I'm in Japan. x3 And then probably go to a cosplay café, and look around after that. =D
  5. Yumi-Chan

    ククク...丁度いい... Naruto Chapter 296 Translated by Iwanin

    Sugoi wa ne~ Iwa-sama~! ^___^ Looks really good! =D Hmm...Not good with commenting so I'll just post my translation then :sweat :
  6. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Hahahah x3 You really thought so? =D Well, I am from Sweden but doesn't look swedish at all :s am pretty unsure about my relatives though.. The person in the avatar and sig? Miki Fujimoto of course~ :tem Oh, though my hair's similar to hers.. x3
  7. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Is it? XD You never know :tem Through Anime, yes :) 5 years ago.
  8. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Aww~ You're so cute! :glomp x3 Actually no.. I'm not in a relationship :sweat ( Turns 15 the 12th this months )
  9. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Because I'm obsessed by japanese culture :tem Is starting to take after and think as they do unconsciouslly xD My familly always lived in Sweden, never moved from an other country before. :) As mentioned before, doesn't read much xD Mostly manga and the internet x3 Ah! That must be "Memoirs...
  10. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    You're right. :) But I lived here my whole life.. :sweatdrop
  11. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Can't get...eyes off asmos dancing Sasuke avatar... O.O; LOL xD Just don't fit in here, Everyones humor is soo different, everyone think different, have different opinions, wierd fashion, old mobiles.. Or maybe it's just me, used to the japanese culture..? O__o;
  12. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Lol, I'm not xD But thank you :glomp Yeah, it's kind of pretty up here. :) The only bad thing is that the society is weird~ D= Hmm...Don't read so much.. sorry.. :sweat Well, there's no classes or anything here in Sweden so I had to learn in all the information that was possible to get...
  13. Yumi-Chan

    The Yumi-Chan thread

    Well, GK asked me why I didn't do this thread, so here it is! :eyeroll If there's anything you wish to ask, then feel free to do so~ :tem
  14. Yumi-Chan

    Shoujo Peach Girl by Ueda Miwa

    Well, I havn't seen the whole anime yet, but I'm still downloading. :tem I personally prefer the anime over the manga; the styles are quite different. Anyways, it's about a girl called Momo-chan, her problem is that she has always been in a swimming class which made her pretty tanned. She has...
  15. Yumi-Chan

    Chapter 294 Cover HQ-HQ-HQ :D took 4 hours to clean.

    It's very good considering the raw! :) Though maybe a bit too leveled.. :s But it's good. ^^
Top