Recent content by zahir2035

  1. zahir2035

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread 100% de acuerdo. Ayuda también que los dos chequeen el contexto (es decir, que vean las imágenes de lo que traducen). Hay traducciones JP->EN que son muy buenas y otras que realmente te preguntas si el que hizo la traducción estaba leyendo el manga o qué estaba...
  2. zahir2035

    Black & White Art Contest

    The "HERE" link for current submissions isn't there...
  3. zahir2035

    Discussion SFX in Translations / Edited Mangas

    Yes, there are a couple of good points here. If the typesetters are to change that, it's quite a challenge, so if the Editing group is on a race against time, it's very stressing. Also some mangakas really make abig thing of their SFX so they use pretty much of the frame space (i.e. Bleach)...
  4. zahir2035

    The Finestela Thread

    The latter sucks more than the former... I hope you can get everything straight soon. It's nasty to have oneself's home with holes (I assume it's a hole what the tree did). In my country most of the homes are amde from brick-and-mortar so the incident you describe is not very common, but we...
  5. zahir2035

    Where Do You Come From?

    Buenos Aires, Argentina. We are four now, if that counts for something :) added
  6. zahir2035

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread Buenas... retomo un tema de unas páginas (meses :P ) antes. Soy de Argentina, y trabajo como Arquitecto de Sistemas de IT. Suena como complicado, lo es, y pagan una miseria. Vangelis, suena muy interesante que uno se pueda pelar solo el japonés... Cuando tengas ese...
  7. zahir2035

    Other Your voice thread ^^

    Me? I have a voice like the OP said, sounds great inside my head. I don't dare to sing in the shower so as I don't fall in love with me :p . But outside of it, it sounds in a middle register and with an irritating (to me) lack of force in the sibling consonants. My native language is Spanish...
  8. zahir2035

    Discussion SFX in Translations / Edited Mangas

    Some people hates them, some other simply love them... Me? I love them! In my opinion they add a lot to the atmosphere/action. What about you?
  9. zahir2035

    The Finestela Thread

    Fin, thanks for uploading Kenichi this week. You made my day :D Rgr yuri and all that... I definitely wouldn't like at all that TLR ended with Rito dating Saruyama, and LaLa dating Yui. No way. This kind of defines my position, doesn't it? :amuse
  10. zahir2035

    The Finestela Thread

    Seeing that no one has asked this yet... why did you ask for a "raw hunter" status while you are currently doing mostly translator tasks around here? Also this thread is in the translator forum... (I'm a pretty inquisitive guy, huh?)
  11. zahir2035

    The Finestela Thread

    BTW... where did you learn Japanese? As you say you translate seinen manga too, then you don't need the Furigana so your reading is more than advanced....
  12. zahir2035

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Hi! I'm an International English to Spanish translator. Can you change my status too? Here's my page http://mangahelpers.com/t/zahir2035 Thanks ZH Done~:)
Top