Recent content by ZeroChrome

  1. ZeroChrome

    Discussion Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    because most that read Naruto, read Naruto only. plus have you heard of 4kids?
  2. ZeroChrome

    Most Memorable One Piece Moments

    Re: Post Links or Pictures of the Most Memorable One Piece Moments I think these are more suited in here. That thread needs some love too :p
  3. ZeroChrome

    One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here here
  4. ZeroChrome

    Most Memorable One Piece Moments

    Re: Post Links or Pictures of the Most Memorable One Piece Moments this: http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/576-65/14
  5. ZeroChrome

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I still prefer flashback in the next few chapters. it's more suited with all the emotional feelings. he2
  6. ZeroChrome

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    wow. a few hours I was off the board and we've already passed the 1000 posts mark. congrats to all! he2.:confetti I think they just die like normal people, but the real question is where will Ace's DF reappear??
  7. ZeroChrome

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    quoting people from pages way in front (didn't manage to read all. too many posts this time :darn) Oda has balls. massive golden balls. Imagine that people (as in readers) should expect that Ace is going to die when he was sent to Marineford. But when WB came to rescue him, we had hopes that...
  8. ZeroChrome

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 574 Spoiler Discussion damn... I regret the first thing I did after waking up is looking for spoilers :s Man I really hate that stupid red dog
  9. ZeroChrome

    Your favorite event in OP !

    Re: Your [...]est event in OP ! What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ? -The revelation of Ace being Roger's son. -All the crewmembers sent flying on Shabondy Archipelago. That caught me off guard. -The revelation of CP9 members. What is the funniest event for you ? Luffy...
  10. ZeroChrome

    Movies The Movie Thread!

    just finished watching Ip Man. Classic Kung-Fu movie with great fighting scenes. a must watch for martial arts fans
  11. ZeroChrome

    Discussion Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Re: NARUTO vs.Bleach vs. One Piece Poll I don't want to comment on Naruto or Bleach since they don't really catch my interest lately (or after certain you-know-what arcs). I just skimmed through the chapter each week. Though I admit they were once on epic level. Voted for OP since it is my...
  12. ZeroChrome

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 0 all-purpose Thread

    Nobody commented on the colour spread? The spread is.... awesome..... but...... but........ .....There's no Nami in it :crying ps. Robin is hot as ever :D and i'm not a lil-bit surprised Sengoku got an afro O0
  13. ZeroChrome

    Chapter One Piece 565 Discussion / 566 Prediction

    man I had chills down my spine seeing Luffy standing in front of the 3 Admirals. he's so dead if he doesn't get any backup soon. can't wait for next week :dance
  14. ZeroChrome

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    agreed. things turn for the better this way. in return for not seeing the other main characters, we get to see the big shots in action and their powers. it's just a matter of time before Oda shift the story back on to the main characters, and we get to see Zoro in action again :headbang
  15. ZeroChrome

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    It's because we all OP fans love all the main characters in it, but those who love Naruto apparently don't share the same sentiment :fan
Top