- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
A second politician?



As far as I can think, you have been correct in pretty mucb anything in the game.I rly didn't get that ._.'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Firstly can you give me a hint or reveal your role ? iirc your hint was "can be useful under right conditions" which this hint applies to almost every role.Who did you block this night?
Well, still next I'm gonna consider what you say very seriously.That can go two ways and Zasz wasn't revealed yet.
It would be sad if there's only 1 mafia, scattered between factions with uneven numbers and DD* is the single one among us ^^'
(*your vote is more believeable than his since he voted when Zasz looked like a lost case)
First of all, I said yesterday, that I have a night role.Okey Ust or DD,one of you mafia from Visored Faction.
Visored Faction--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
9. Demonspeed //Lisa Yadomaru Innocent Child, Killed on Day 1 by casting the las vote on the Bomb (Philia //Hiyori)
10. Mazino //Roujuurou,Politician
11. Zasz //Aikawa Love,Mafia
12. Ustegius //Mashiro
13. Farfalla //Hachigen -> Bar keeper
14. digitaldude //Kensei -> Detective ? investigate James on N1
15. Philia //Hiyori Bomb, lynched on Day 1
16. lawlett-kun //Shinji -> Vigilante
Lawl and Maz clean as we see in last day which means Ust or DD mafia.
As captain team we should investigate Ust or DD imo.
And visored should investigate farf.(for visored team farf is the only chance I suppose,james might be targeted by zasz or haku,which we now their roles)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Firstly sorry I forgot to add your part.First of all, I said yesterday, that I have a night role.
Secondly, mafia should be completly random, there might just 1 in Vizors, it is possible. Sure yesterday's vote was based on the fact that there are mafia among Vizors at all, but that comes down to the fact that due to probability it is highly unlikely, that there is none in Vizors. The fact that there is just 1 isn't that unlikely.
I don't completly trust DDs claim, nor do I yours, but I don't seriously doubt you two either.
By all means Captains can investigate me, actually I think the results will pretty much confirm I'm town.
What interests me now, is that Zasz was red. Not orange. Maybe it is a two mafia solution after all? That things still bugs me like hell.
I'm looking into Farfalla yesterdays post next. Who did she doubt other than me?