Are you aware that people saw your moves as "off" and you're a vote away from him? XDEh, you're gonna get lychned anyway as it ooks like, xnut. <.<
Are you aware that people saw your moves as "off" and you're a vote away from him? XDEh, you're gonna get lychned anyway as it ooks like, xnut. <.<
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which means nothing really, since someone has to die.Very good point. This is more than likely a bandwagon attempt, but as many people have already stated, its been difficult to make a concrete decision on day 1
[/QUOTE]![]()
"Luck beats skill!"
A massive skirmish takes place on the fields of justice. Blood flows, champions fall, victors cry out loud. This game as any other is a mess. Who came out on top? (Every 'win' is a kill for your team, every 'loss' is a kill for the other team).
Blue Team
Demonspeed // Quinn 1v1's g01 // Ekko, but a well timed jump through time saves Goiboy from a sticky situation! (loss)
Mazino // Jarvan IV decimates gnut // Varus! (win)
Esu Taichou // Zed manages to dodge everything gnut // Varus throws at him, and finishes the archer with style (win)
Card master WithYouInSpirit // Twisted Fate sets out to kill Holt // Gnar, but the dinosaur in disguise proves too much to handle (loss)
On behalf of the Black Rose, Hakuteiken // LeBlanc assassinates Zasz // Fizz (win)
Report Support for no vision! GrySun // Kassadin 1v1's lawlett-kun // Taric before he could say 'gems are precious'! (win)
Red Team
James Rye // Teemo finds out the hard way his stick isn't the longest in town, and losses the 1v1 Mazino // Jarvan IV! (loss)
Ustegius // Katarina attempted assassination of WithYouInSpirit // Twisted Fate fails with a well timed Gold Card (loss)
To a time traveler, the butterfly effect is something to take into consideration, but who cares about a bird?? G01 // Ekko smashes Demonspeed // Quinn (win)
All humans must bow to royalty, thankfully Philia // Orianna is a robot and successfully 1v1's Mazino // Jarvan IV (win)
A spicy duel between denizens of the sea. The better fish takes this one home, if they could find it. Zasz // Fizz 1v1's Farfalla // Nami (win)
Holt // Gnar can't quite reach Erinyes // Taliayah because of her well placed minefield. (loss)
Evil3ye // Diana came to know in their duel against xi0 // Graves that the moon also sets (loss)
8 vs 5
On their way back to base, a skill shot happened to land, which happened to trigger another fight. Plays were most definitely not made.
Skirmish 2 Scoreboard
Blue Team
lawlett-kun // Taric used his brawn to defeat Hakuteiken // LeBlanc beauty (win)
gnut // Varus saw xnut // Vladimir throwing around a tantrum, so he got shot in the knee by (win)
Red Team
Erinyes // Taliyah figured that James Rye // Teemo would still be lying around, defeated, but invisible. Thank god for spells that cover the whole place (win)
Farfalla // Nami feeds another kill as she overextends to ward, this time to gnut // Varus (loss)
However, xi0 // Graves veteran skills allow him to execute high level clean-up jutsu, like pressing his R button, to kill gnut // Varus (win)
10 vs 8
Time left // Day 1
You disappoint me FarfsVotekill GrySun
@.@ dunno... the one I "trust the least" from my list, prolly 'cause of lack of references.
And the fact that he has been following the game without saying anything after asking me about those things just makes me feel uneasy.
I was actually between placing my vote on him or on James but now I also don't feel like risking being caught by a bomb '-'
You don't even let me watch the final minutes before sleeping.Yes because you lost, red team got the killWait, I thought I was blue team D: Why was my action counted as red team? Cause I lost?
Thanks for the first blood, SushiWait, I thought I was blue team D: Why was my action counted as red team? Cause I lost?
Es tut mir Leid? ;-;You disappoint me FarfsYou don't even let me watch the final minutes before sleeping.
Having a strong role tied to a permanently afk person isn't really changing the equation, since the player is inactive and not useful either way.There's a benefit to people like that staying around if you're Mafia, but not if you're Townie. But that's not taking roles into consideration perhaps.
So we either eliminate these people ourselves ASAP and deal with the consequences, or hope and pray that the Mafia(s) kill eachother at a decent clip compared to Townies. I guess there might be a slight benefit to weeding out people trying to avoid killing their scum buddies, but I'm not sure.
Which people? Utsune has been inactive, only coming in and voting without saying anything else.Are you aware that people saw your moves as "off" and you're a vote away from him? XD
I aim to please, Lettuce ^.~Thanks for the first blood, Sushi
I have no idea what's happening right now lolWhich people? Utsune has been inactive, only coming in and voting without saying anything else.
Well, me. And I think I recall at least Gry and Gol saying they suspected him somehow as well.Which people? Utsune has been inactive, only coming in and voting without saying anything else.
Nothing much. It's just the game living up to its title: Clown FiestaI have no idea what's happening right now lol
