Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shouldn't someone have an additional vote power? Or it's been used already?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
10/10
Esu Taichou 5x (Farfalla, Ustegius, Zasz, g01, xnut)
g01 4x (Erinyes, Demonspeed, James Rye, lawlett-kun)
lawlett-kun
1x (Esu Taichou)


 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Why? Double kills would be the worst move.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Besides I can't make it a tie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm trying to catch up, but I'm not sure if I can make it in time, have to be on the move soon.

What I gather from skimming, is that James is super inconsistent and weird? Demon is recruiter, Demon is not recruiter? This lying doesn't make sense. I'm starting to think all the masons are mafia, but then numbers wise it doesn't make sense. But I'm back to readin/skimming to get a hold of the sit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh wait, of course I can make it a tie, by voting someone completly random. But why?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Especially because if there is gonna be extension before double kill, I won't be around to affect it. And I can't really trust it to anyone else, it is extremely important to hit mafia now.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
So it is between g01 and Esu. g01 has been different from previous play, was very dodgy and lurky is day 1, so I even voted him. Esu though has been pretty similar. Dodgy, evasive, low profile. And very weird actions. I could either way, but I don't think we are that lucky that they are both mafia, so won't risk double kill.

What bothers me is James. His math is very strongly based on the assumption that the masons are 100% confirmed, which they aren't. He has been also lying thorough the game, despite being town. That doesn't make sense. Lying is lying. I won't take any "lying for greater good" bullshit. I can't think of though why would mafia play like James has played. But I don't like a trust his play. That's why I'm gonna keep why vote on Esu.

There is something super fishy in the mason thing. I just can't figure out what is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So lawl, have you been mason since day 1?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
It's pretty obvious that there's an MM among the Masons but we just need to figure out who, doesn't matter anyways I'm dead in 15mins so rip
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
10/10
Esu Taichou 5x (Farfalla, Ustegius, Zasz, g01, xnut)
g01 4x (Erinyes, Demonspeed, James Rye, lawlett-kun)
lawlett-kun
1x (Esu Taichou)

Not the most toxic player... But still ban-worthy. Out he goes. ​


Esu Taichou
Prostitute

Blue Team

As for the recipient of the last power:



Tonight, Red Team will vote for someone to receive the following power!


The Bloodthirster - If the chosen player would die during the next phase, the killer will die along with them.

I bet my fries will taste real good // Time Left Till Night 4 Ends

We will consider ending the Night Phase earlier if we receive all the PM's necessary to move on to the next phase.

​
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lawl thornmail wont stop me from attacking you, this is Full AD Vlad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
why are you false claiming
--- Double Post Merged, ---
you know what, demon why you with him on this too
--- Double Post Merged, ---
nah they got rid of james because he sniffed their stench. Itts lawl and demon GG.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didn't support lawl at all. And you should know this since I asked him the same question on the pad.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votekill lawl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top