Last edited:


Yours is one of my favorite characters in SNK.I don't remember who any of these characters are but mine looks like a redshirt.

"Keith is a tall and intimidating man. He is bald, with a slightly tan complexion and prominent wrinkles on his forehead. His most notable features are dark circles around his eyes which make him appear more imposing and frightening"wiki said:Weight - 107 kg !!!!!!!!??????????
The setup seems pretty fun, the avys look great as usual, and... You really did put bombs in the gifts 


And he is always drunkwait...... I hate you hosts-kuuuun![]()
"Keith is a tall and intimidating man. He is bald, with a slightly tan complexion and prominent wrinkles on his forehead. His most notable features are dark circles around his eyes which make him appear more imposing and frightening"
![]()

)That's right.JeanThe setup seems pretty fun, the avys look great as usual, and... You really did put bombs in the gifts
Just to be sure I got this right, those only break the gift when they explode - they don't kill the player or anything?
And he is always drunk
I think yours is a perfect matchThanks to Farf obviously , the avatars looking great as usual (Especially the Annie one, can't believe out of all people @Gryffindor would get it)

Not as much of a match as your signature is. Just Grinch awayI think yours is a perfect match![]()
