Last edited:
If I were mafia I wouldn’t be this stupid. I’d lie low. However, this mafia is stupid for going after me this round because I said I was importantIt's not bandwagon voting. My Spidey senses started tingling when you declared yourself the most important person. You never said for where, at least not that I saw. You could be most important to the mafia as the boss. Plus it's the first day so I went with my gut.

Elusia is not participating in this game.Votekill Elusia
very curious about Reebi, if the hint towards one of the non-claimable roles was a mafia ploy I'd say it was a pretty nice idea
I'm amazed you're voting for someone who isn't even playing the game. After saying you're rereading the pages, you would never see a single post from Elusia. So what reasons do you have here?Votekill Elusia
very curious about Reebi, if the hint towards one of the non-claimable roles was a mafia ploy I'd say it was a pretty nice idea

Votekill Annie
Vote: @Arjuna
!votekill Hardy
Vote Kill GrySun
!votekill MarmaladeSky
I votekill EmptySoul
!votekill Grysun
Votekill Arjuna
!votekill Zasz
Votekill Reebi
Vote Kill Holt
Votekill Reebi
Vote Kill Demonspeed
VOTEKILL Grysun
votekill Dimaria Yesta
votekill Hardy.
votekill Arjuna
Votekill Kato
Votekill GrySun
Votekill Reebi
Votekill Arjuna
votekill Holt
votekill zasz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I votekill Demonspeed.
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Arjuna
!votekill Demonspeed
!votekill Arjuna
!votekill Hardy
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Kato
Votekill Demonspeed
votekill Gryffindor
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
votekill arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill demonspeed
votekill James
votekill EmptySoul
!votelock Arjuna
Votechange Demonspeed
"
Really do hope we can make some proper progress in fighting back today.Yep theres a Janitor."Guys I have the most important role in the game!"
"You clearly mean Mafia Boss, let's lynch you!"
In retrospect, this was seriously dumb
Alright, so there's a Janitor, we got more than one dead player in the first night, and we're down at least a Doc and a Det. I'm starting to see a pattern here... Nothing unusual for a game of this size, could have been worse. Pretty sure there's only me here right now, so I'll leave any thoughts beyond the obvious ones for later.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She still has the habit of FTB like me where we could slightly hint but not outright reveal like here.Meh, she brought it on herself... was the single one that wouldn't give us anything but that. Btw, that was a comment Erin made and I think you missed the joke o.o
Also, you call it dumb now, looking that she refered to doctor as very important. How wise was that? There seems to be 2 killing parties indeed, with a claim like that from a starter player, she was prolly a walking dead. If she placed a target on herself being a doctor, imagine if she was mafia... maybe she'd claim something similar to look intimidating... in any case, it was a bad move and she was implicated nevertheless.
Just like desin had a weird move yday, and I wonder what led him to die then. He also didn't say much about his role, so it sounds like a weird gamble from a party willing to kill. Wonder if it wasn't an accident.
The ones who saved you and Gry?Still I think we should focus on those bandwagoned upon Reebi

