Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't that still revealing Gry? If I didn't know you better I'd say you try to manipulate me.
But because I am a nice person I'll say that I am not a politician.
It crosses out one of about 50 roles, wouldn't say you're any more revealed than you were before.

So nobody is a politician @Farfalla ? This is just confusing.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I have a hunch that Jammin and "Belesarion" are definetly not mafia together. You'd think you would have the decency to learn your partner's name.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know that seems overly intricate but Demonspeed is a clever and devious bastard when he wants to be.
This is new to me... sry Demon?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Im the one who have the gift
What will you do with it, Erin-chi?
But because I am a nice person I'll say that I am not a politician.
I'm so brainfucked right now...
The ones I really suspect in the whole thing are Belesarion, Demonspeed, and Falla.
Wth is this criteria :lmao Considering that Demon and Hardy voted at the same time and you outright crossed the latter out the list and added a person that gave a second vote on early stage when Reebi wasn't at risk xD calling it "gut feeling". Is that a slip?

Also, you can't put me and Demon together. I never had the intention to vote for Gry, I think it's dumb to go for a claimed protective/blocking role ('cause Hider) on D1, more than going for the "I'm important" bait. You guys keep ignoring the overall behavior she had AND the fact that 10 mins before the day ended Gry was dying with a locked vote, tied by numbers with Arjuna. Back then, I believed Arjuna was a Politician. Alrdy talked about Gry and you can look if there's a single post where I claim to suspect him and declare I'd vote for him. So yeah, I moved to the one that seemed fishier than them, trying to protect what seemed to be 2 townies to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So nobody is a politician @Farfalla ? This is just confusing.
Could be what Vandred said, it was Holt, or someone lied, or someone just didn't come out of the closet. Idk anymore.
If you think I'd have any gain in making that up, then enlighten me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Hardy thoughts on James? He's playing so weird this game. A very early Bodyguard claim and he had a very random target to protect. And I asked Farf this question about you so might as well ask you the reverse one: any thoughts on her and her playstyle? And what do you think of gnut and Bel?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
What doesn't sit well with me is that she said her role was important.
I think that irked everyone. Most people will have difficulties trusting someone who puts him/herself in the spotlight (especially in a Mafia Game). I guess we do not like attention seeking behavior, or so I think.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I vastly overestimated the amount of time I would have for this game.

After skimming through the stuff I missed on D2:

My current suspects are GrySun and Arjuna. He doesn't seem too suspect now, but GrySun's behavior for the first half of Day 1 seemed off.. more pushy for info than seemed normal for him, especially on Day 1. He's not really my main suspect, right now though.

That would be Arjuna. He just seems off in general ,but what really made me question him was the fact that he didn't really defend himself or question when I tied up him and GrySun for the top contenders (at the time) for the lynch that day. Instead he just voted for GrySun.

Not super solid reasoning, but I'm busy so it's what I'm rolling with.

Votekill Arjuna
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why wont empty answer my question?

Lala...why are you sure it has to be politician instead gambler?

Gry....what is your problem with me?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It makes no sense holding on to the fact that Reebi saying she's important was a reason NOT to lynch her. If that's the case then everyone should follow the pattern on the first day and declare themselves "important". Then who gets targeted?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Could be what Vandred said, it was Holt, or someone lied, or someone just didn't come out of the closet. Idk anymore.
If you think I'd have any gain in making that up, then enlighten me.
That's the thing. If you were making things up, even the vote, I'd expect someone who's a Politician/Gambler to come out, but nobody did. So you're not making it up, but it is kinda hard to accept without a reason how you knew it wasn't a Gambler in day 1. Still, things are weird. I don't think Holt was around when that happened, and I really doubt he'd try to ensure my death over Arjuna. Or pick someone who hasn't even voted once. Hence why I was sure it had to be a newbie. A gambler would make more sense and give us more leads, but since you have some knowledge about that which I don't, it's perhaps best to drop the Politician thing until later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry....what is your problem with me?
It's the posts where you mention that there isn't a Santa which made me think you're it. But other than that it's just an uneasy feeling you and your posts are giving off to me. Hard to explain. You should know, after all you probably felt the same every time you suspected me previously :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy thoughts on James? He's playing so weird this game. A very early Bodyguard claim and he had a very random target to protect. And I asked Farf this question about you so might as well ask you the reverse one: any thoughts on her and her playstyle? And what do you think of gnut and Bel?
-I haven't shared many games with James, so I could be wrong, but I had the impression he was more engaging, or at the very least, analytical (sort of like Holt, rip). His role says nothing to me tbf.
-I think Farfs found herself a place in the middle of the mess... as usual '-' I just think it's a "wrong place at the wrong time" in a mafia game context, mostly.
-While I've played with Greg in the past, I have no clue if he has changed in these last games, it's been a while. That said, he seems to post and engage very little for the standards I know of him, even if he IS online.
-Nothing on Belserion. Which you could argue it's something bad.

All things considered, though, so far I don't find any of them high suspicion targets, as I think Arjuna and Demon are (imo they have similar headless chicken playstyles if you think about it, trying to engage in insignificant beefs and taking any argument in their advantage asap).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Would be funny it it's Erin, she got the box, used it alrdy, got a new role and can't say a thing about before nor do it again :lmao
In any case, I've said all I could on the matter and won't risk abusing my luck...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I still believe there's no santa....how will that work out if someone was to receive a santa gif and a gift box?
Sounds complicated to me....still xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guys we should avoid Zasz being lynched here. He may just die at night for all his hinting/claiming, and if not he could still at any point get hostkilled at a later day. You never know with Zasz.

I vastly overestimated the amount of time I would have for this game.

After skimming through the stuff I missed on D2:

My current suspects are GrySun and Arjuna. He doesn't seem too suspect now, but GrySun's behavior for the first half of Day 1 seemed off.. more pushy for info than seemed normal for him, especially on Day 1. He's not really my main suspect, right now though.

That would be Arjuna. He just seems off in general ,but what really made me question him was the fact that he didn't really defend himself or question when I tied up him and GrySun for the top contenders (at the time) for the lynch that day. Instead he just voted for GrySun.

Not super solid reasoning, but I'm busy so it's what I'm rolling with.

Votekill Arjuna
You said with that post near the end "I wanna see how this goes" or something like that. Did you mean you wanted to see what happens if me and Arjun are tied or what? Weird that despite experimenting like that you didn't draw any conclusions(or at least you didn't share them with us here) about what happened near the end of day, pointing out who ended up voting who etc. I take it you're no Politician either? Would probably be counterproductive to the whole "tie them" business.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still believe there's no santa....how will that work out if someone was to receive a santa gif and a gift box?
Sounds complicated to me....still xD
Santa gifts are another thing entirely. You were Santa once so you should know that. It's mostly things like temporary rolechange for the person who got it, or some other weird stuff that screws with the game, which the recepient isn't made aware of. Unlike the gift system. So these 2 gifts can go hand in hand no problem.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Farf im not politician, dont forget my hint (never got the role before) and i was already poltician once. ;)

As for the gift, im quite lost, didnt want to open it at 1st but may change my mind.

As for my vote for now ill votekill kato, but i may chnage depending on further revelation but still keep in mind if im forced to change the role ill only post the " votekill + name" so you understand its not my free will change ;)


For now Votekill Kato
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guys we should avoid Zasz being lynched here. He may just die at night for all his hinting/claiming, and if not he could still at any point get hostkilled at a later day. You never know with Zasz.



You said with that post near the end "I wanna see how this goes" or something like that. Did you mean you wanted to see what happens if me and Arjun are tied or what? Weird that despite experimenting like that you didn't draw any conclusions(or at least you didn't share them with us here) about what happened near the end of day, pointing out who ended up voting who etc. I take it you're no Politician either? Would probably be counterproductive to the whole "tie them" business.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Santa gifts are another thing entirely. You were Santa once so you should know that. It's mostly things like temporary rolechange for the person who got it, or some other weird stuff that screws with the game, which the recepient isn't made aware of. Unlike the gift system. So these 2 gifts can go hand in hand no problem.
What if both boxes have role changes?

But i trust you on this matter...that host and balancing shit xD

Anyways....im no santa
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What were you doing when Reebi was getting killed? In fact, I didn't see anyone doing anything except placing random votes sometimes on people that aren't even playing. I took a risk, fuck it, that's how it works. Better than just sit there and do nothing, letting things get fucked while "my hands are clean".
The timing your vote came in makes me suspicious, unless you are somehow hinting that maybe you also got forced to change your vote ? I'm not the best guy at getting hints.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
heres the updated recap,please let me know if i forget to add something.




  • GrySun - (Reiner) - the role keeps him safe at night
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) - active role
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld) - active role, can be quite useful, fits her personality
  • Erinyes - (Keith) - 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa) - active role - ???? Killed on N1
  • Reebi - (Nile) -> Docteur lynched on D1
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, doesn't consider it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) - swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie) - fits his character
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - passive role, dissapointed but might grow to like it
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian) - passive role that suits his playstyle
  • Hardy - (Eren) - night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt) -> Detective killed on N1
  • Zasz - (Hitch)- Define his role as a nosy one, It is an active night one, used it on N1
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character, claims bodyguard
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) - passive and night
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) - passive, only activates under certains circunstances
  • Gryffindor - (Annie) - active, wasn't in the previous game
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico) - can only vote during the day claims regular townie
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)


Presents

D1- Grysun - Opened Got Bp
D2- Erin' -


Night actions claims
N1 :
-
Zasz targetted Vandred
- J-Rye Targetted Emperor SPriggan results nobody targetted him)

N2
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It's funny how Vandred judges my actions based on somebody else's play style. Are you implying I'm mini Qixus :lmao?
I sincerely hope you're not, for a whole bunch of reasons :XD It's just noting what another new player did when she was put in that situation and how it could have made sense with the targets.


-Vandred is so obsessed with killing me that I think he wants to steal Farfs from me.
Well you're Eren and she's Armin. With Mikasa gone, that would be the logical next step :nerd


@Hardy thoughts on James? He's playing so weird this game. A very early Bodyguard claim and he had a very random target to protect. And I asked Farf this question about you so might as well ask you the reverse one: any thoughts on her and her playstyle? And what do you think of gnut and Bel?
As weird as that sounds, it's also true what James said about his being a risky claim if you're mafia and don't know if there's a real Bodyguard around. Of course, that doesn't mean much when we have a Janitor or if you think a Mentor could have recruited him. I agree that it just sounds weird that he would target Emperor of all people.


Do you wanna get me penalties?
Actually, that's not such a bad idea given the headache everyone is getting over this. One of the weak points of the Politician role is that his target can simply come out and reveal he was forced and just get three penalty votes for the day (which don't mean a lot unless they're already in a tight spot, and you're not at the moment). But that would be a bit of a jerk move since you'd be kinda breaking the rules...

The only way you could think Arjuna is townie is if both of your votes had been forced. Otherwise, I'm at a loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top