Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
My role is passive, only activates under certain circumstances.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What you guys think we have....2 mafias or a big mafia with couple 3rd parties?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I already said I don't have any special role.

And yeah going to sleep now.It's nearly 1 here.I will come in the morning.
But wth does that mean? @.@ Passive? Or are you saying you're a vanilla?


  • GrySun - (Reiner)
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther)
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld)
  • Erinyes - (Keith) -> 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa)
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, considers it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> Has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) -> Swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie)
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - Passive role, dissapointed but might grow to like it
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian)
  • Hardy - (Eren) - > Night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir)
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) - passive, only activates under certains circunstances
  • Gryffindor - (Annie)
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - Has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico)
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - Active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It would not surprise me if the gift was distributed only amongst the scum to start the game....
:cop
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
It would not surprise me if the gift was distributed only amongst the scum to start the game....
:cop
Are you saying that Gry is scum? :lmao Never thought of it that way, but he has a certain attitude, indeed. Asking you to get hints for him :nah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt @Kato756 @Emperor Spriggan
Same as above ^

I think the rest might take some time to show up... Add whoever I forgot...
Well, I recall trying this one of the other games, and it ended up rather helpful since no one was willingly to coperate and I even got criticized and suspected for it. Anyway, I agree with this method..Let's see if it works out now
For my hint, it's an active role
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Erin-chi, gonna lend this for a sec (updating):

  • GrySun - (Reiner)
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther)
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld)
  • Erinyes - (Keith) -> 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa)
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, considers it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> Has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) -> Swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie)
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - Passive role, dissapointed but might grow to like it
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian)
  • Hardy - (Eren) - > Night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir)
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista)
  • Gryffindor - (Annie)
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - Has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico)
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - Active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)

@Arjuna @MarmaladeSky @Reebi @Dried Ambrosia @SonOfDaws
Please give us a hint as well. For the town, it's the most effective way to get to mafia in the further stages.
I have an passive role that suits my playstyle.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
:lmao Traitor spotted!
Hey...

That was one time!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You've played enough games with me to know what I tend to do and it's not that
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Trollololo role....fits your play style xD
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
But wth does that mean? @.@ Passive? Or are you saying you're a vanilla?


  • GrySun - (Reiner)
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther)
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld)
  • Erinyes - (Keith) -> 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa)
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, considers it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> Has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) -> Swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie)
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - Passive role, dissapointed but might grow to like it
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian)
  • Hardy - (Eren) - > Night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir)
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) - passive, only activates under certains circunstances
  • Gryffindor - (Annie)
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - Has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico)
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - Active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)
I'm the most important. That is all you need to know.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I would sarcstically joke about a role but I don't want to get mod killed:P tbh, I haven't seen passed the first season nor have I read the manga. However, I am good at reading people and I never trust @Arjuna in mafia games.

Vote: @Arjuna
You don't get hostkilled for hinting/claiming your role here, on the contrary people are expected to give hints about their role and then reveal their role sometime later, which is called "claiming" a role. You are only not allowed to claim a daytime-active role, like vigilante/politician/etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farfalla says she has an active night, which means she is most likely a doctor or cop or is ballsy and is mafia and is giving us an half-truth.
All roles are listed in the rule thread, and there's a lot of active night roles, she could be a lot of things, or neither of them.

Why are you asking me and van instead of Ancy:heh
I said in the post above that you all should check the newbies, and Ancy is one of them.

A role I haven't had before :nerd It's not a role that I see as very powerful, and I don't know if there's someone who ever liked it :p
So you don't like your role?

Well since it seems I'll be gone for the whole day phase, I'll vote for now. This vote is only so that I don't get the penalties for it.

!votekill Hardy
Interesting random vote, why him of all people? Even "random" votes have some reasons behind them unless you literally wrote all names in a randomizer.

He said he didn't know what to do and I used the opportunity o.O
Didn't see Ancy doing the same.

But hey! Weird you got upset I didn't ask Ancy but didn't mention I didn't ask Reebi '-' Touchette?
You replied to both ancy and dimaria in the same post, kinda weird that you ask only one of them for hints. As for Reebi, I had already asked her before so why should I expect you to do it? And then afterwards you tag almost everyone, which is good but makes me wonder if you'd have done so had I not asked you about not asking Ancy. But these are just some small thoughts from observing, don't jump on me for them pls '-'

I already said I don't have any special role.

And yeah going to sleep now.It's nearly 1 here.I will come in the morning.
I don't like this hint. You have no "special" role? Is this you just saying something for us to feel like we got an answer from you? You've been given a pass for a long time last game and it was a bad idea.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Someone maybe tackle on the newbies for more info
And then afterwards you tag almost everyone, which is good but makes me wonder if you'd have done so had I not asked you about not asking Ancy. But these are just some small thoughts from observing, don't jump on me for them pls '-'
:fail
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What you guys think we have....2 mafias or a big mafia with couple 3rd parties?
Already made a post about that, but I think it's 1 big mafia with a few third parties. Uncle not reading posts again :nah

Why is Gry unwilling to give hints?
I made a post about that too. Why does it feel like you're playing dumb demon? Or have you just missed my post with full reasoning as to why I'm not.

Cause he has a gift....didnt all mafias start with death notes last game....lol:gnut
That was a special game, with 3 Death Notes and 3 mafia groups. Here the hosts randomly give 1 present to someone each day(it's impossible to have a gift more than once).

It would not surprise me if the gift was distributed only amongst the scum to start the game....
:cop
How do you distribute 1 thing among several people?

Are you saying that Gry is scum? :lmao Never thought of it that way, but he has a certain attitude, indeed. Asking you to get hints for him :nah
Reading posts here is important Ancy. I said earlier that I was busy and that's why I told others to gather hints from beginners.

Okay, Vote Kill GrySun for now.
Last time you voted me you got lynched the same day. Don't tempt me :awe You're playing like a mafia this game but I'd rather keep you around some more, there's better targets for now, unless you're really asking for it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm the most important. That is all you need to know.
If that's a role hint then you hinted at being either detective or doctor..? A weird hint to be giving out, for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and now you read my posts suddenly :nah But okay fine. Do you have any thoughts on anyone so far? Is hardy behaving differently than you're used to? Not that much was said by anyone so far, so the answer's probably no.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
!votekill MarmaladeSky

Her earlier post justifying not sharing info because "it's day 1, anyone can say anything" irks me a lot. After that she went to lurking without saying anything. I never vote on people I don't want to see lynched, and right now Marmalade sticks out to me enough to lynch her today.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
What you guys think we have....2 mafias or a big mafia with couple 3rd parties?
depending, considering it's a Xmas game I think it's likely 2 killing parties with Santa & possibly lovers or another group to balance + gifts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you saying that Gry is scum? :lmao Never thought of it that way, but he has a certain attitude, indeed. Asking you to get hints for him :nah
he could maybe have an unclaimable role too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top