Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks like Kato is the next Zasz for next day.

@GrySun @Farfalla Who do you guys think I should guard tonight? Zasz 'cause Gry suggested him? Somebody else?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, we still don't know why Lala is convinced that there is a Politician without having used an action and she refuses to vote for Arjuna now even though she believes he is a good pick because she doesn't want to be accused to jump on a bandwagon I guess. Of all people I think she is the most suspicious currently along with Arjuna but she is a good player and I agree with a lot of things she said.

Jammin swore on Androssi so he can't be Mafia/Third Party(Yes, I believe that). Gry is aggressive as always, but I trust him more than most because I doubt he would lie about his role D1 like that after everything he experienced. Would be retarded IMO. The one night protection is convenient though. I trust James for now.

EmptySoul, Marmalade and Gryff are players I don't trust at all and I don't know how to feel about Greg, Hardy and Vandred. The latter especially, I am not sure how I can explain it but his playstyle feels weird yet similar to me this game. I have felt like that about him since D1. A part of me tells me that Greg is Santa and wants people to believe there is no Santa to make things easier for him.

I will Vote Kill Arjuna. He is suspicious, admitted that he is not Politician and claimed Plain Townie. Even if he is Town, it would not be a huge loss.


I tend to put my trust into the wrong people in these games(like with Demon and first few days of a game with Panda), but I trust Farf currently.
Doesn't it mean that Lala is most likely Mafia? :cookiehand

So I was between Demon and Arjuna today... its a hard pick really. I cant stick around for the end of this dayphase so I will vote now.


Votekill demonspeed

Dont want to be the last one voting for Arjuna, and I was leaning more towards demon anyway
You were leaning more towards me? And why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed, now would be a good time to reveal something more about your role. Arjuna turning out to be townie would not look good for you tomorrow...
No :oh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Looks like Kato is the next Zasz for next day.

@GrySun@Farfalla Who do you guys think I should guard tonight? Zasz 'cause Gry suggested him? Somebody else?
I suggested Zasz due to his heavy role hints and I think I know what his role is. But they may just ignore him, or block you so it won't matter. Best you make that decision yourself. You didn't post much but you should know the players and what they said. Farf/gnut could also be among their targets. You could go with me too, but even if they go for me I doubt they'll be satisfied with the results. Protect who you deem needs it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Got it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Another thing. Depending on the results of this day, you should consider to have everyone claim a role day 3.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, sorry, but when I see such a bandwagon, I can tell it's just asking for disaster. You guys really don't think something like this:

Well what I meant is I don't have any special role during NP.I thought you all with understand what I am trying to say.
...Could imply a day action role? For those who don't know about it, the rules say you can't claim those and have to make up something else.

Votechange Demonspeed. The fact that the bandwagon started and will be over while Arjuna was absent makes it even worse, and since it should be like six in the morning where he lives, I don't see him coming back in time to defend himself...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I also lean more to believing that Demon's a Mafia while Arjuna happened to be unlucky Townie. But eh, shit happens.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Final Vote Count

Hitch/Zasz got 4 penalty votes for not posting three times a day and not voting on D1

Ymir/DiMaria Yesta got 1 penalty vote for not voting on D1

I votekill Demonspeed.
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Arjuna
!votekill Demonspeed
!votekill Arjuna
!votekill Hardy
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Kato
Votekill Demonspeed
votekill Gryffindor
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
votekill arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill demonspeed
votekill James
votekill EmptySoul
!votelock Arjuna
Votechange Demonspeed


Rico/Arjuna >>>>x9 (Hitch/Zasz; Krista/Spriggan; Ian/SonOfDaws; Sasha/Belserion; Marco/gnut; Annie/Gryffindor; Eren/Hardy, Reiner/GrySun; Marlo/Demonspeed)
Hitch/Zasz >>>> x4 (penalty vote,penalty vote,penalty vote,penalty vote)
Marlo/Demonspeed >>>> x4 (Hange/James; Petra/Jammin; Eld/MarmaladeSky; Jean/Vandred)
Ymir/DiMaria Yesta >>>> x1 (penalty vote)
Krista/Spriggan >>>>x1 (Rico/Arjuna)
Eren/Hardy >>>>x1 (Oluo/MonkeyD)
Connie/Kato >>>>x1 (Keith/Erinyes)
Annie/Gryffindor >>>>x1 (Mike/EmptySoul)
Hange/James Rye >>>>x1 (Armin/Farfalla)
Mike/EmptySoul >>>>x1 (Ymir/DiMaria Yesta)

​

The second day of the exhibition saw the troops having to be extra careful to watch out for Titans. They were outside the walls after all. Suspicion of Rico had not lessened at all after the day before, and so at the day's end, another seemingly faithful soldier of humanity faced Pixis's firing squad...

Arjuna



Mafia Strongman

Success! Rico had indeed been an associate of the Anti-Establishment Agents, and at last, justice graced the troops of humanity. The enemy have suffered a large blow with the loss of their expert marksman. Commander Pixis happily sends his troops to their posts to rest another night...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pixis was not happy. The third day of their exhibition had began once again with the clamour of weaponry and screams of agony. It seems that the killers liked to strike at dawn...

Farfalla



(???)

Vandred



Mason Recruiter

Armin had been operating in ways known only to his killer. Alas, he was deemed a threat...

Jean had secretely been constructing his own Company of Troops to counter the killers of the Anti-Establishment Agents. However, his work was now done as he lay dead in the grass...

 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Haha, I told you Lala was fishy.

Masons are in this game.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh Farf is santa.


So theres obviouly no Politician in the game, its either a mafia Gambler considering there was seemingly no obvious change of vote (if there were a politician i guess he/she would have tried to show it as gry suggested) or a politian temporary power (maybe Farf giving a politician gift to someone likely Ancy if ancy can confirm it that would be great.)
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well there is our Santa, doesn't make me feel all bad about what I did at Night 1. But 2 kills still happened, which means there are 2 killing parties here. Unless Vandred tried recruiting a mafia, which can only be confirmed by a Mason of his coming out and telling us.

If a mason comes out and tells us about it, then that should be our lynch for the day.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh Farf is santa.


So theres obviouly no Politician in the game, its either a mafia Gambler considering there was seemingly no obvious change of vote (if there were a politician i guess he/she would have tried to show it as gry suggested) or a politian temporary power (maybe Farf giving a politician gift to someone likely Ancy if ancy can confirm it that would be great.)
Maybe she even faked it to make us think there is one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf to think I trusted you.. :( Well you weren‘t mafia so it‘s not so bad.
But heads up, you now hold the record for longest living Santa.

We lynch whoever the Masons say their recruiter targeted. We also lynch the Masons too, because fck them. Why is that mess in the game anyway?

This confirms us that there‘s 1 mafia I think, since mason(with mafia mason) would be completely broken in a 2 mafia setup, or else I gotta yell at spirit later.

@Demonspeed I think I know your role. Have you perhaps targeted me recently?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yep that was i thought 1st
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I suspect Vandred may have died by trying to recruit a mafia
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Farf to think I trusted you.. :( Well you weren‘t mafia so it‘s not so bad.
But heads up, you now hold the record for longest living Santa.

We lynch whoever the Masons say their recruiter targeted. We also lynch the Masons too, because fck them. Why is that mess in the game anyway?

This confirms us that there‘s 1 mafia I think, since mason(with mafia mason) would be completely broken in a 2 mafia setup, or else I gotta yell at spirit later.

@Demonspeed I think I know your role. Have you perhaps targeted me recently?
Not this night that's for sure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vandred RIP and thank you for not recruiting me.

@Erinyes What did you do with your present yesterday?

Also guys, check out day 1 and day 2 votes. Mostly the last votes of day 1, and the early/mid time votes of day 2. Someone definitely shielded Arjun in either of the days. My money is on James or hardy.

Also check for any interactions Arjun had with people. I‘d like to believe that his death was only possible because I forced day 1 hinting so he screwed up.

I will be back in a few hours. Also consider whether we should be mass revealing some roles about now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top