Last edited:
Doesn't it mean that Lala is most likely Mafia?I tend to put my trust into the wrong people in these games(like with Demon and first few days of a game with Panda), but I trust Farf currently.

You were leaning more towards me? And why?So I was between Demon and Arjuna today... its a hard pick really. I cant stick around for the end of this dayphase so I will vote now.
Votekill demonspeed
Dont want to be the last one voting for Arjuna, and I was leaning more towards demon anyway
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No@Demonspeed, now would be a good time to reveal something more about your role. Arjuna turning out to be townie would not look good for you tomorrow...
.I suggested Zasz due to his heavy role hints and I think I know what his role is. But they may just ignore him, or block you so it won't matter. Best you make that decision yourself. You didn't post much but you should know the players and what they said. Farf/gnut could also be among their targets. You could go with me too, but even if they go for me I doubt they'll be satisfied with the results. Protect who you deem needs it.
Right.No.
...Could imply a day action role? For those who don't know about it, the rules say you can't claim those and have to make up something else.Well what I meant is I don't have any special role during NP.I thought you all with understand what I am trying to say.
I votekill Demonspeed.
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Arjuna
!votekill Demonspeed
!votekill Arjuna
!votekill Hardy
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Kato
Votekill Demonspeed
votekill Gryffindor
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
votekill arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill demonspeed
votekill James
votekill EmptySoul
!votelock Arjuna
Votechange Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe she even faked it to make us think there is one.Oh Farf is santa.
So theres obviouly no Politician in the game, its either a mafia Gambler considering there was seemingly no obvious change of vote (if there were a politician i guess he/she would have tried to show it as gry suggested) or a politian temporary power (maybe Farf giving a politician gift to someone likely Ancy if ancy can confirm it that would be great.)
Well you weren‘t mafia so it‘s not so bad. --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not this night that's for sure.Farf to think I trusted you..Well you weren‘t mafia so it‘s not so bad.
But heads up, you now hold the record for longest living Santa.
We lynch whoever the Masons say their recruiter targeted. We also lynch the Masons too, because fck them. Why is that mess in the game anyway?
This confirms us that there‘s 1 mafia I think, since mason(with mafia mason) would be completely broken in a 2 mafia setup, or else I gotta yell at spirit later.
@Demonspeed I think I know your role. Have you perhaps targeted me recently?
shit...