Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I still dont trust James, neither Farf (surprisingly so), that Evil move though, holy cow :XD
Demon could be telling the truth but he's not to be trusted fully.
I expect for a more bloddy night, with a possible mentor-mentee running around.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I really hope I am paranoid so that the Escort 's action on me is wasted. Or that we have a BK who blocks or redirects the Escort's action.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
2 Minutes~~~~~~
Sorry to see you go, Lambu. :/
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Whatever

Votelock Evil3ye

Im dead anyway.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Now that's something to go off of
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,885
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ugh, you know what the thing is. While I had weird feelings about both Lambu and James, I didn't find them serious enough to actually vote for either of you. Dont make me chose between those two, I'm a Libra, chosing things is hard ;)

I'll go with Evil, Evil name and somehow the whole discussion of this morning did leave weird feeling behind. More than Lambu and James did imo. It's better than voting for Desin imo, rather give someone I hardly have seen talking the benefit of the doubt.

Votekill Evil
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Fuck I’m lost but from what I can tell I don’t want to risk Lambu or James after all that so change vote to Evil.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I still dont trust James, neither Farf (surprisingly so), that Evil move though, holy cow :XD
Demon could be telling the truth but he's not to be trusted fully.
I expect for a more bloddy night, with a possible mentor-mentee running around.
Man, you're..., I mean, what Mafia would reveal det on day 2, huh? Think, dude, think!!!
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Votekill evil I hoped I could read up but I guess I won't
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why is Lambu as prostitute such a certainty again?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ugh, you know what the thing is. While I had weird feelings about both Lambu and James, I didn't find them serious enough to actually vote for either of you. Dont make me chose between those two, I'm a Libra, chosing things is hard ;)

I'll go with Evil, Evil name and somehow the whole discussion of this morning did leave weird feeling behind. More than Lambu and James did imo. It's better than voting for Desin imo, rather give someone I hardly have seen talking the benefit of the doubt.

Votekill Evil
Votelock is better than Votekill, MarmaladeSky.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
@James Rye I am Townie so you are either Insane or Paranoid if you said the truth. I suspect Crescent, Vandred and Marmalade. The latter is too quiet this time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

"The court's opinion on this is very...annoyed. Since an Anonymous Vote counts as a locked vote, both Franziska von Karma and Apollo Justice have the same number of votes.

Thus, this Trial shall be extended for 2 hours. Everyone's votes are now unlocked. Next time things get tied, both shall be judged."

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I still think Evil should die.
He called me his archenemy, and us all as "motherfuckers".
And he still tried to get Lambu dead instead of pulling another 1 EXTRA vote, we just pulled 5...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh Fake Jesus, a time extention. Like I don't get enough sleep because of this game anyway.

So lets recap, Lambu claimed a Prostitute or Escort and that believable because...? He blocked someone who was blocked? Aizen said he was blocked and Lambu targeted Pompom. Not the same person, not confirmed, or?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top