Top Ten Game - Actors/Actresses [COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10]

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
This remains a @BluePegasus Entertainment Buseniss ® production so people who attempt to take this over without my permission will meet my lawyer.

Anyway, I’m here to continue this of course. First of all, hello. Second of all, I have an exam week next week and since I find that slightly more important than this (sorry guys), I decided to focus more on studying rather than the internet, hence why I’m so late with this.​

ROUND 3: ACTORS/ACTRESSES



Ah ... ain’t that a beautiful bridge? After we’ve had the movie and TV show round, we go to a round that isn’t about the whole bunch, but on the human beings that are of central importance for the result: actors and actresses.

If you’re new to this game (or have a short-term memory), you can find the rules here.*

Since my exam week is next week, I’ll extend the deadline a little bit. So if you want to participate, send me a top 10 of your favourite actors/actresses of all-time before Friday April
6th 12 PM (CET)
.


If you have any further questions, please ask them in this thread or via PM and I will answer them!

*Please, PLEASE check that you have your names correct.​
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10

#61-45 (1/3)

#61 - 1 point (three-way tie)
Eva Green
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Charlie Chaplin
Voted by: @Organizized

Angelina Jolie
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#58 - 2 points (three-way tie)
Meryl Streep
Voted by: @Zirconium

Saoirse Ronan
Voted by: @Brandish

Viola Davis
Voted by: @BluePegasus

#55 - 3 points (five-way tie)
Amy Adams
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Bill Murray
Voted by: @Organizized

Robert Mitchum
Voted by: @Brandish

Emma Stone
Voted by: @Gryffindor (2), @BluePegasus (1)

Emma Watson
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#49 - 4 points (four-way tie)
Oscar Isaac
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Hugh Laurie
Voted by: @Organizized

Marion Cotillard
Voted by: @Brandish

Morgan Freeman
Voted by: @Valhalla777​
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I also have fond memories of Charmed, but in retrospect, the best thing about the series is it having The Smiths for the opening song.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10

#67-#37 (2/3)

#67 - 5 points
Dexter (2006)
Voted by: @Farfalla (3), @Belserion (2)​

#66 - 6 points (eight-way tie)
Battlestar Galactica (2004)
Voted by: @Ustegius

Rectify
Voted by: @Brandish

Home Improvement
Voted by: @Crescent_jinxgrace

Brass Eye
Voted by: @zimbardo

Black Books
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Empress Ki
Voted by: @Elusia

Are You Being Served?
Voted by: @Xadyu

Full House
Voted by: @Gryffindor

#58 - 7 points (seven-way tie)
Seinfeld
Voted by: @Organizized

Stargate SG-1
Voted by: @Crescent_jinxgrace

American Horror Story
Voted by: @Elusia

Community
Voted by: @Xadyu

Even Stevens
Voted by: @Gryffindor

Dark
Voted by: @Eigengrau

Luther
Voted by: @BluePegasus

#51 - 8 points (six-way tie)
Vikings
Voted by: @Valhalla777 (7), @zimbardo (1)

Hannibal
Voted by: @Zirconium

Grey's Anatomy
Voted by: @Zirconium (6), @Gryffindor (2)

Fargo
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Prison Break
Voted by: @Elusia

Mr. Robot
Voted by: @BluePegasus

#45 - 9 points (eight-way tie)
Twin Peaks
Voted by: @Ustegius

Monty Pythons Flying Circus
Voted by: @Ustegius (5), @Eigengrau (4)

Chapelle's Show
Voted by: @Brandish

Criminal Minds
Voted by: @Belserion (6), @Crescent_jinxgrace (3)

How I Met Your Mother
Voted by: @shinobi (5), @Zirconium (4)

The World at War
Voted by: @zimbardo

House
Voted by: @zimbardo (7), @shinobi (2)

Parks and Recreation
Voted by: @Gryffindor​
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Relevant :blush
I should post the opening themes everytime I'm trying to defend a personal pick of mine that should have gotten higher :XD That's more than enough of a campaign:zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Seinfeld
Voted by: @Organizized
That one is also shocking to be so low xD

I almost added that one, but I think S1 still didn't hit big in me ç.ç ( :hurr )

Vikings
Voted by: @Valhalla777 (7), @zimbardo (1)
Erh... is that series rly good?
I heavily disliked the first 2 epis.

Dr. House
Voted by: @Farfalla
House
Voted by: @zimbardo (7), @shinobi (2)
I think I fucked up my writing, and that's the same series, Peggy D:
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Descendants of the Sun
Voted by: @Elusia
I almost voted for this but did Goblin instead. The two main characters of Descendants and Goblin remind me of one another. Think they had the same director or something. Descendants is probably better but I like the magical theme of Goblin.

Added: Goblin = Guardian the lonely and great god (just different names)

Me too:notamused

How am I the only person to nominate Once Upon a Time? I refuse to believe that show isn't that popular considering its literally Disney turned into a whole series.
And Charmed as well. Seriously? You people have no youth :SOON
I am with you. Once Upon a Time was good until season 4. That frozen season. And charmed is :blush
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Would have expected more love for Monty Python from the Fun Forum peeps. The term 'spam' even originates from the show.

 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I remember my mom used to watch Charmed and Birds of Prey

Since Joss Whedon backed off the Batgirl movie, Birds of Prey reboot could work especially with the quality of superhero shows nowadays.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I lost 5 already? Nooo :emocat

Well I guess I'm bad at this :lmao
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10

#37-#10 (3/3)

#37 - 10 points (six-way tie)

Firefly
Voted by: @FaustXIII (9), @Crescent_jinxgrace (1)

Red Dwarf
Voted by: @Eigengrau (6), @zimbardo (4)

True Detective
Voted by: @Eigengrau (5), @FaustXIII (5)

Jewel in the Palace
Voted by: @Elusia

El Chavo del Ocho
Voted by: @Gryffindor

Better Call Saul
Voted by: @Farfalla

#31 - 11 points (five-way tie)
The Office (US)
Voted by: @Aizen (6), @Valhalla777 (5)

Cracker (UK)
Voted by: @Brandish (8), @Gryffindor (3)

Merlin
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan (6), @Crescent_jinxgrace (5)

The Big Bang Theory
Voted by: @Belserion (7), @FaustXIII (2), @Zirconium (2)

Drake & Josh
Voted by: @Gryffindor (8), @Elusia (2), @Zirconium (1)

#26 - 12 points (four-way tie)
Oz
Voted by: @Eigengrau (8), @Ustegius (4)

Fawlty Towers
Voted by: @Xadyu (10), @Organizized (2)

The Walking Dead
Voted by: @Belserion (9), @Emperor Spriggan (3)

Law and Order
Voted by: @shinobi (7), @Belserion (5)

#22 - 13 points (three-way tie)
Band of Brothers
Voted by: @Aizen (7), @Valhalla777 (4), @Eigengrau (2)

Sons of Anarchy
Voted by: @Xadyu (9), @Crescent_jinxgrace (4)

Lost
Voted by: @Eigengrau (10), @Aizen (2), @shinobi (1)

#19 - 14 points (two-way tie)
The Leftovers
Voted by: @FaustXIII (7), @Ustegius (7)

Deadwood
Voted by: @Organizized (9), @Brandish (5)

#17 - 16 points (three-way tie)
The IT Crowd
Voted by: @Belserion (8), @Gryffindor (5), @Organizized (3)

House
Voted by: @Farfalla (7), @zimbardo (7), @shinobi (2)

Friends
Voted by: @shinobi (9), @Farfalla (4), @Elusia (3)

#14 - 17 points (two-way tie)
The X-Files
Voted by: @Crescent_jinxgrace (10), @BluePegasus (4), @Valhalla777 (3)

Orphan Black
Voted by: @Zirconium (9), @Emperor Spriggan (8)

#12 - 18 points
Westworld
Voted by: @Zirconium (7), @Aizen (5), @BluePegasus (3), @Ustegius (3)​
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
3 of mine in top 10. Thats one more than I predicted. And I'm happy for the one I didn't think would make it into the top 10. :zomg
 

Eigengrau

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Messages
3,024
Reaction score
3,040
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What do the numbers between parentheses represent?

I'm new to this, don't hurt me.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What do the numbers between parentheses represent?

I'm new to this, don't hurt me.
The number of points i.e. from 1st - 10 points to 10th - 1 point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Looks like the top ten would be composed of AMC, Netflix and HBO shows :XD
 

Zirconium

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
934
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Emperor Spriggan Charmed is a fun show (hasn't aged well). But Once Upon a Time is pure shit man, I looked past it's bad quality at the start and saw the first three seasons (took longer than forever), and from there on out it became fucking horrible.. just.. shit..
 
Top