Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Though curious how the night targets for mafias will change now that almost everyone came out with their Traitor thing.
Well for all the Mafia knows it could be a naive traitor who got their name randomly. Actually I wouldn't even put it past Panda to make sure that some naives got honest to god Mafias/3rd role as contact just to mess with them.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Ok Im in my breaktime at work right now, so I'll make this quick.



Yeah sure...

I swear if you killed Van nothing will save you from my wrath.


Votekill shinobi, Gry is going to die either way but just in case...
lol dw I don't deserve your wrath!! :lmao
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
@EmptySoul iirc. you hadn't revealed your Accomplices name yet,as you wanted to see wether or not you're Naive or the real deal.
You had one name,is it Gry?
I already said i wont reveal now
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I already said i wont reveal now
I see,alright.
I can't help it i think you're actually Mafia,but who knows my gut betrayed me countless times maybe if you reveal more next DP i'll change my mind.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I see,alright.
I can't help it i think you're actually Mafia,but who knows my gut betrayed me countless times maybe if you reveal more next DP i'll change my mind.
I wouldnt be saying im traitor without even giving the name of my accomplice if i was mafia :rolleyes:
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If gry is a mafia bomb you lot will look shady af avoiding to vote for him
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I wouldnt be saying im traitor without even giving the name of my accomplice if i was mafia :rolleyes:
I think if you were Mafia you would refuse to give a Name because you could run the risk of another actual Naive having the same name as the one you come up with.
I can see you reveal a Name of someone that dies the next Night Phase or Gry who gets lynched soon.:grumble
Surprise me Empty.:feelsgoodman
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If gry is a mafia bomb you lot will look shady af avoiding to vote for him
Correction. If Gry is a Mafia Bomb I become useless so lets hope he isn't :lambirb/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think if you were Mafia you would refuse to give a Name because you could run the risk of another actual Naive having the same name as the one you come up with.
I can see you reveal a Name of someone that dies the next Night Phase or Gry who gets lynched soon.:grumble
Surprise me Empty.:feelsgoodman
Why are you only interested in her name, tho? There's like 4 people (?) that said they wouldn't share the name.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Why in the name of god would you vote for a hider claimer on day 2?
Because i dont trust his claim obviously, well theres for sure some mafia hiding behind traitor claims but the opposite is unlikely, (not impossible but i cant see any townie trying to prove hes not traitor bc traitor is a townie role ) among the non traitors im sure theres some legit townies but for sure theres some mafia/wtv killing party among them too.

Why arjuna ? bc he said this :
I want to see what Lambu is thinking. His views are necessary now
then
I was mafia with lambu in many games,so I know his style.So his playing style this time bothers me,if I am not mistaken Vandred also pointed it out
Cant tell if its a slip up, but i checked out all his previous game, and he was only mafia once with lambu and it was the TG game. I suspect actually both of them to be mafia too. Might be wrong ofc, but this is so weird.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China





Perhaps after buying some more groceries will MH's noble beast open more gates...



MightGry
Spoiler Tag
Spoiler Tag


~
Your efforts, though in vain, were entertaining!
~


We'll be back from hiatus after...

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
THE END OF DAY 2




GrySun

The moment of the truth...!
It is only obvious ...
that our Grylua
was...
a Doctor all along!
you freaking nubs..!

...
Joke~

he is a Mafia Member~


The end of Grylua's hunting.










And from that moment on, Ilawlmi's has done hunting his prey, his job was accomplished. This was the very moment for Grylua to accept his fate. They shall now finally do their groceries together, forever and ever and ever and ever.....!







 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top