Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
The quality of your bar huh... Causing food poisoning with those appetizersYeah you're totally poisoned![]()
Are you two in kahoots?The quality of your bar huh... Causing food poisoning with those appetizers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't like to act like anti-town or be difficult, I would have revealed If I thought it's for the best. But I really don't know what to say that would change what is happening rn. And no, I'm not trying to punish town by holding info or anything like thatWell some of those people are máfia, só that's only natural. Even if you're máfia, the other team would love to see you go down, só still natural. If you're townie and then, while knowing you'll likely go down, you decide to punish your own team by withholding info, considering your enemy is also putting you there and benefiting from your reaction, you're basically being as anti-town as we are by lynching you. We all lose together if máfia keeps piling those benefits.

From what I understood - and I could be wrong - first they roll for the target (-> Greg), second they roll for the action (-> redirect, block). He had nothing to redirect or block so she got no result. That's my whole case on Desin in N1. I don't see why she would claim she redirected twice and then got nothing. She did that before I said I saw her targeting a passive. Story checks to me.Yeah and as far as I know a BK cannot affect something if there is nothing to affect. Aka if bk blocks the pick has to be something that can be blocked even if only one of the chosen is an active role.

Busted D:Are you two in kahoots?
Votelock empty--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That Janitor is a real problem.I wonder why they had the Janitor kill him though,wasn't his Role basically confirmed to us?That Janitor is a real problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They probably want to use the Janitor as much as possible until his death/lynch.I wonder why they had the Janitor kill him though,wasn't his Role basically confirmed to us?
But if there is an Escort in play they could've blocked me and gone for James,not to mention the 2 Nights in which i didn't protect him.Today is gonna be an interesting day I think. Seraph you probably saved James again. Clearly theres the no strongman or James will be dead. There's nothing to be surprised about tbh, they can't take him out because you exist, but I'm surprised they didn't take you out. Probably think you're mafia on the other side who fake claimed doc.
Rip hardy
Let's wait for James and Farf. Perhaps they have something for us.It should be safe to lynch desin today, right? Since Empty is confirmed Bartender and she said she redirected someone's action N1.
They probably want to use the Janitor as much as possible until his death/lynch.
They probably went for him, if you protected him that explains why there s one kill instead of 2, unless they recruited someone, or they failed for any reason. but its more likely they went for him.I wonder why they had the Janitor kill him though,wasn't his Role basically confirmed to us?
Also i find it very suspicious that they just let James roam about freely and don't target him at all,despite his Role holding the most importance to us(If he really is Town.) Can't be denied,him being alive so long,despite the reveal being rather early and his results it is very weird that he is still alive,i did protect him but nobody was targeting me either nor did i get blocked since if i was i assume they had gone for him or i imagine they had killed me first tonight and then gone for James the claimed Detective in the next Nightphase.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---