Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Understandable but I'm stumped. I mean, we've come this far already. Would be painful for things to turn out the wrong wayAs I said I got Aizen. And when the game didn't end after demon was lynched my first thought was desin and I said why. Don't propose that before you share what you have. I kind of want to vote you now XD
Interesting thought. A mafia boss starter and rest as traitors. I'd like to evaluate the possibility of this as it is something even I considered.Well it's the only option left. Shinobi claimed doc and was suposed to protect you since you had by far the most important role. So you couldn't be killed or Greg and I would immediately know it was shinobi's doing. Which leaves me and Greg.
Since I had an actual mafia as a name that was given, I would be easier to frame so Greg died.
There is only one person to convince in such a case which is you.
I looked through the game a bit and did you see that red mafia only had simple members so far? Not a single one with any special abilities. I'm starting to believe the red mafia started with one mafia, possibly even a mafia boss to make it more even and some actual traitors in the game. Which would leave Shinobi as the real mafia boss.
On the other hand if you are the one red mafia with a skill being their mafia detective I would forever bow to the boldness of killing two teammates to get our trust. As seen in the last days one sign from you and the townies immediately lynched your target.
Applying Occam's razor Shinobi's case simply needs less presumptions even though it's still a fantastic mafia play.
Into Memory || Memoirs For the Minority
1. @Asako as Kalluto || Time Bomb, died Night 1
2. @Crescent Jinx as Feitan || Barkeeper, died Night 1
4. @Vandred as Leorio || Time Bomb, died Night 2
5. @Aizen as Phinks || Innocent Child, died Night 2
7.@SonOfDaws as Pakunoda || Doctor, died Night 3
9. @Hardy as Kurapika || Spy, died Night 4
11. @James Rye as Amane || Detective, died Night 5
12. @Seraph as Gon || Doctor, died Night 5
15. @Farfalla as Machi || Spy, died Night 6
No Night 7 kill
No Night 8 kill
19. @gnut as Bonolenov || Innocent Child (D3)
6.@GrySun as Killua || Mafia Member, died Day 2
14. @Arjuna as Nobunaga || Mafia Member, died Day 5
17. @Erinyes as Isaac || Mafia Member, destroyed Day 7
18. @Demonspeed as Franklin || Mafia Member, executed Day 8
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well what can I say. At least I got blood on my hands before I perish. Soz Gnut. I may be no Netero but I shall follow his image.And you desin? Your silence is an answer itself though![]()
Now we're talkingWell what can I say. At least I got blood on my hands before I perish. Soz Gnut. I may be no Netero but I shall follow his image.
And to think you were an Innocent child!!Well what can I say. At least I got blood on my hands before I perish. Soz Gnut. I may be no Netero but I shall follow his image.
Votekill desingated survivor/ basically italy
![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We will do it soon, in the mean time enjoy this wonderful HxH Opening.Hosts, put us out of this misery plss--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You checked gnut didn't you?My last 2 night action reveals will be interesting
Hosts, put us out of this misery plss--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you implying I liedYou checked gnut didn't you?

