Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
999
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, some one else giving him a neg trait maybe also doing sickening among other options.
I think he is mafia so mafia would not fo that, while something like cynical would impart neg trait from another person. GrySun choosing a tarot card that jusy inflicts a neg trait on hoping that it would sickness feels like too crazy.
I don't think that he just gambled it, he said that tarot card literally sicks himself so maybe it was just an useless option that has 2 good uses, for double voting or to dispel doubts saying you are not mafia because someone sicked you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm still thinking that Shino is the best lynching option among all, Wojak also doesn't appeared a lot in previous days and he only trusting in the most green members (AP and Demon) are something to be aware. So im gonna place my vote now, hoping that we can focus on the most sus member and not throwing a 50/50 coin lynching Gry, still winnable but with his death it would be harder.
Votelock Shino
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, I hope you didn't miss that I petted both AP and Dego via Unlawful. I trust the latter.
I did miss that but does it matter? Petting is random so you cant even tell if you're giving important stuff like BP or something useless. At least cant be negative.
Or you just mean that as you trusting Dego?

N2 had an Erlenmayer flask with a sword shape in it in Darkwood Gate, that gives you anon vote + to your vote. Really anon, like you DM that to organizers.

N3 had Master of the Art at Anchordeep Gate, double vote chance.
none of that sounds like it works the same way as the divine punishment, letting you just drop 2 public votes. So that should still be the only one that does it.

Yeah I am being Jerk in daytime too so people started to confuse it. Jerk action target's a player and give them "Terrified" state, which increases action priority. Individually almost useless to have, but I kept using it for several reasons. There are several other cards I don't really see much of a good thing, but traitwise I was not really lucky, I have NO passive and Jerk active.
so who did you terrify so far 3 nights?

Okay I was thinking on revealing it anyways today, I have the sickly trait so I'm the reason why James, Wojak and Shino can't vote in their respective days.
I screwed it saying in D1 that I only have 1 trait but changing my opinion just after saying that would be more sus imo. I also have a passive than allows me to see the content of a room before entering in it so that's why I can support that Arrow's info about tarot cards were correct at least in majority.
So Nash have 2 traits in total, I don't think she's mafia after all, I'm more inclined into Shino and lynching Gry would be counterproductive. I don't think Arrow is mafia too (I can be wrong but there are others ppl more sus than him), he just got bad luck leading the focus to Sam and now Gry
So you were the mysterious sickly. I suppose you always sicklied who you distrusted the most?

Well, some one else giving him a neg trait maybe also doing sickening among other options.
I think he is mafia so mafia would not fo that, while something like cynical would impart neg trait from another person. GrySun choosing a tarot card that jusy inflicts a neg trait on hoping that it would sickness feels like too crazy.
The very first green door hat 3 options, one of them is a self-sickly card. Not a self random negative. Wojak also went into the first green door so he can confirm, or you can dig the Sam posts and find where he talks about whats in his gate as he went there too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Enough is enough, everyone should by now have claimed the traits they started the game with. No need to reveal whatever you got while game was ongoing perhaps, but the starting traits we should have a list of by now.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
596
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yooo wassupppp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Inhamve work waki in 8 hours and I need to sober up lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Call me woj 🐣
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait shit thatbwas mean
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Uhm I wont makee it ton day start probably I'll have tk be getting ready whats up we grilling fry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont wanna afk agsin
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Okay I can't focus enouvh to backgread is anyone around to tldr
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Quick check and it looks like only shino didnt share everything she started with? And maybe pigeon but doesnt matter in his case.

!votekill shinobi seems to be the only non me person people would consider. If she flips town it confirms I didn't save her and if red then thats another mafia down so works for me either way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yooo wassupppp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Inhamve work waki in 8 hours and I need to sober up lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Call me woj 🐣
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait shit thatbwas mean
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Uhm I wont makee it ton day start probably I'll have tk be getting ready whats up we grilling fry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont wanna afk agsin
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Okay I can't focus enouvh to backgread is anyone around to tldr
Tldrs died with sam we need to make our own lists now... Maybe i get some time in 6h
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
596
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Gryyyyyy what did you dk tk sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tldrs died with sam we need to make our own lists now... Maybe i get some time in 6h
Thays why you killed him lmao he's too good
Deadass no town does that lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I tried to read ykur reason but idkk you're story is just nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just don't know who last one is after you and shino

Sam vouhcde for woj abd I fele like I'm tubnellkng hiim like I always fo for someone
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Its probably why I'm still alive despyue beung so trong mechanically rn because me reads are ahit lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votelock Grysun
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
:lmao Definitely not a Pro Town move.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Did you get a new Trait? No need to tell which one if you did.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Positive one.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Vote Kill GrySun.
Yes, I did, but i immediately lost it due to Faithless 😂

it was "Against Sacrifice"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think that he just gambled it, he said that tarot card literally sicks himself so maybe it was just an useless option that has 2 good uses, for double voting or to dispel doubts saying you are not mafia because someone sicked you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm still thinking that Shino is the best lynching option among all, Wojak also doesn't appeared a lot in previous days and he only trusting in the most green members (AP and Demon) are something to be aware. So im gonna place my vote now, hoping that we can focus on the most sus member and not throwing a 50/50 coin lynching Gry, still winnable but with his death it would be harder.
Votelock Shino
This Shino Abuse feels like it stems from Juviii's Influence on you 😂

But why Lock?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah strange hmmm

I think this needs more attention - whilst I can understand no trusting me from a opinion standpoint , from a mechanical pov I'm revealed ic that's provided info of having 2x (now 1x Faithless) that I ideally need to lose.

thus the only reason James would be "right" to not consider removing my negative trait(s) is due to my current lack of action traits - yet he's not said anything to that effect, just that he can't trust anyone.

VoteKill James
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yooo wassupppp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Inhamve work waki in 8 hours and I need to sober up lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Call me woj 🐣
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait shit thatbwas mean
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Uhm I wont makee it ton day start probably I'll have tk be getting ready whats up we grilling fry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont wanna afk agsin
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Okay I can't focus enouvh to backgread is anyone around to tldr
You've spent too much time with the Mangahelpers Not-So-Anonymous-Alcoholics
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This Shino Abuse feels like it stems from Juviii's Influence on you 😂

But why Lock?
I don't have a better choice, it's 50/50 between Shino's latest replies and discarding other suspects. I don't wanna lynch Gry today, ppl want to lynch him in vengeance for Sam and it makes me feel stupid cause I could save Sam if I was here in time. For me it's better if we get rid of Shino and maybe James next.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes, I did, but i immediately lost it due to Faithless 😂

it was "Against Sacrifice"
--- Double Post Merged, ---



This Shino Abuse feels like it stems from Juviii's Influence on you 😂

But why Lock?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah strange hmmm

I think this needs more attention - whilst I can understand no trusting me from a opinion standpoint , from a mechanical pov I'm revealed ic that's provided info of having 2x (now 1x Faithless) that I ideally need to lose.

thus the only reason James would be "right" to not consider removing my negative trait(s) is due to my current lack of action traits - yet he's not said anything to that effect, just that he can't trust anyone.

VoteKill James
--- Double Post Merged, ---



You've spent too much time with the Mangahelpers Not-So-Anonymous-Alcoholics
I'd love to lynch jamws finally but theres too much voting on me. Has to be shino if you trust me and want me to live.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm the only explanation for missing kill I think
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
@Demonspeed do you have any passive negative trait?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,778
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Gryyyyyy what did you dk tk sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Thays why you killed him lmao he's too good
Deadass no town does that lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I tried to read ykur reason but idkk you're story is just nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just don't know who last one is after you and shino

Sam vouhcde for woj abd I fele like I'm tubnellkng hiim like I always fo for someone
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Its probably why I'm still alive despyue beung so trong mechanically rn because me reads are ahit lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votelock Grysun
This is incredible, so much fun :squeewe definitely need to have a version of MG much shorter but we are definitively sauced up while playing xD

Anyways, before lots and lots of things to rack my head,

!votelock GrySun

(P.S. @Degojaru while locking may feel early and dangerous, N3 provided some dangerous cards where locking early on may give you an intriguing boost.)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,691
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't have a better choice, it's 50/50 between Shino's latest replies and discarding other suspects. I don't wanna lynch Gry today, ppl want to lynch him in vengeance for Sam and it makes me feel stupid cause I could save Sam if I was here in time. For me it's better if we get rid of Shino and maybe James next.
Not exactly vengeance though. His action can be seen as he trying to save Shino. His explanation is decent but I don't trust him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think we should spread the votes too much considering the tarot cards. Something similar to yesterday might happen again. Sam was a huge loss.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still find it strange that we apparently have no Doc?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I think everyone made it to the thread. And no doc, and a missing kill.
Also I'm not liking what Nash and Dego are doing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not exactly vengeance though. His action can be seen as he trying to save Shino. His explanation is decent but I don't trust him.
You trust me less than shino? If your issue with me is saving shino shouldn't you lynch shino first? If she's town then the saving angle falls apart.
But imo shino is toast and surely red. Only I could've failed the mafia kill so had she truly guarded me last night she'd be dead but she isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think everyone made it to the thread. And no doc, and a missing kill.
Also I'm not liking what Nash and Dego are doing.
So did you ever claim the Trait you started with. And how do you explain the missed kill, had to have been me blocking it so you should be dead.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who is in which door, we only had two.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,691
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
You trust me less than shino? If your issue with me is saving shino shouldn't you lynch shino first? If she's town then the saving angle falls apart.
But imo shino is toast and surely red. Only I could've failed the mafia kill so had she truly guarded me last night she'd be dead but she isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So did you ever claim the Trait you started with. And how do you explain the missed kill, had to have been me blocking it so you should be dead.
Funny thing is that you seem more like your Townie self to me now that you are close to death. But that gamble to kill Sam, these post of yours which seemed like a way to avoid what I thought we should have done, it doesn't sit right with me.

On the other hand, playstyle-wise Shino seemed Town to me initially but her list and that " I protected Gry last night because I didn't like Demon's vote'' feels very fake. I don't think Shino would do something like this as Town. There is also the convenient BodyGuard Trait.

I am fine with either of you dying and I think you are the most likely to be Town among the two, but it might be that you are desperate to survive because of the circumstances.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

RIght, I was about to ask about the doors. Only Arrow said he went to Anchordeep, that's odd.

Reveal people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I will most likely not be here during the last hours because I am going to a wedding. Although I plan to leave very quickly but we'll see. Maybe I'll just enjoy my Sunday in peace at home.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
You trust me less than shino? If your issue with me is saving shino shouldn't you lynch shino first? If she's town then the saving angle falls apart.
But imo shino is toast and surely red. Only I could've failed the mafia kill so had she truly guarded me last night she'd be dead but she isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So did you ever claim the Trait you started with. And how do you explain the missed kill, had to have been me blocking it so you should be dead.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who is in which door, we only had two.
No I didn't.
And Idk how the missing kill happened. If I'm lying why even admit to targeting you and put myself in trouble by saying I guarded the one with the last minute votes? There's isn't even a spy to be wary of. Even if demon petted a spy to someone last night they won't be able to use it same night so what's the point? I could have said I guarded, say demon and avoided all this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wait Demon can only give passive traits so even that would not have been a problem
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I went darkwood
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I didn't even vote Sam...... I messed with him tho and it was satisfying watching him panicking ngl ~~
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not exactly vengeance though. His action can be seen as he trying to save Shino. His explanation is decent but I don't trust him.
Or he trying to lynch the blocker that happened to be very lynchable in front of him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,691
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
No I didn't.
And Idk how the missing kill happened. If I'm lying why even admit to targeting you and put myself in trouble by saying I guarded the one with the last minute votes? There's isn't even a spy to be wary of. Even if demon petted a spy to someone last night they won't be able to use it same night so what's the point? I could have said I guarded, say demon and avoided all this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wait Demon can only give passive traits so even that would not have been a problem
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I went darkwood
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I didn't even vote Sam...... I messed with him tho and it was satisfying watching him panicking ngl ~~
🤔 List your top suspects.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
On the other hand, playstyle-wise Shino seemed Town to me initially but her list and that " I protected Gry last night because I didn't like Demon's vote'' feels very fake. I don't think Shino would do something like this as Town. There is also the convenient BodyGuard Trait.
I was joking when I said that. I said there was a reason, and later said it, it's because I thought he's the sickly.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Funny thing is that you seem more like your Townie self to me now that you are close to death. But that gamble to kill Sam, these post of yours which seemed like a way to avoid what I thought we should have done, it doesn't sit right with me.

On the other hand, playstyle-wise Shino seemed Town to me initially but her list and that " I protected Gry last night because I didn't like Demon's vote'' feels very fake. I don't think Shino would do something like this as Town. There is also the convenient BodyGuard Trait.

I am fine with either of you dying and I think you are the most likely to be Town among the two, but it might be that you are desperate to survive because of the circumstances.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

RIght, I was about to ask about the doors. Only Arrow said he went to Anchordeep, that's odd.

Reveal people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I will most likely not be here during the last hours because I am going to a wedding. Although I plan to leave very quickly but we'll see. Maybe I'll just enjoy my Sunday in peace at home.
If I'm to be fully honest, since Kingdom game where Juviii basically won the game by killing the most trusted mafia I've been itching to do something similar, and had Sam been mafia this would've been a goated move. But yeah I know it looks bad, best I could do is explain myself and try to organize things a bit still today like Sam was with info.
Still if you locked shino before your wedding that'd be a guaranteed mafia lynch. I'm only desperate to not further ruin our chances than I already did with the sam lynch.

That said I may be unsaveable depending on if people use their door tarot shenanigans today, and will get tons of votes and double counting votelocks and whatnot. But worth a try to axe shino.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No I didn't.
And Idk how the missing kill happened. If I'm lying why even admit to targeting you and put myself in trouble by saying I guarded the one with the last minute votes? There's isn't even a spy to be wary of. Even if demon petted a spy to someone last night they won't be able to use it same night so what's the point? I could have said I guarded, say demon and avoided all this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wait Demon can only give passive traits so even that would not have been a problem
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I went darkwood
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I didn't even vote Sam...... I messed with him tho and it was satisfying watching him panicking ngl ~~
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Or he trying to lynch the blocker that happened to be very lynchable in front of him.
Cant play the why game with you, your other actions already I dont understand like not using your anon vote last day and guarding me in the first place. I dont even remember what reason people were voting you last day. Will try to recheck things soon. But anyway nothing else can fail their kill than my Hider, at most they blocked you to kill me but no mafia that tries to kill me after yesterday would expect you to protect me lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top