- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 55
- Country
-
i'd rather stay in the 0-50m aswell
Dunno about the rest of you but I'm stronger at those two indeed. Would be good we stay there for now?Perhaps town is strongest at 0-50 & 150-200 from the claims so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've been screenshoting any time I check inDunno about the rest of you but I'm stronger at those two indeed. Would be good we stay there for now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably too simplistic but we should keep track if who wants to go deeper - sam, mazino, val, snehal![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Its not a big deal for me tbh, 0-50m is fineProbably too simplistic but we should keep track if who wants to go deeper - sam, mazino, val, snehal![]()
I don't know the exact mech, if we stumble upon something in a depth or even where we are right now, maybe things will change. I wonder how this will unravel.Interesting mech I wonder if we can find a meta for navigating it.
Mafia meta would probably be to try and hit a boundry between two points and oscillate between them.
Maybe they have a preferred strong zone they wanna hit like 100-150. Perhaps town is strongest at 0-50 & 150-200 from the claims so far.
Sam Gry and Arrow I like the read of so far probably not looking there today.
Your bodyguard is patiently waiting for fish-like drunk postsStaying topside for a while is my preference as long as someone completes my quest~
Still looks better than the last oneWth did i sign up for... So much as for an easy return to mafia games...


So far you’re the only one with a singular role, I think? Very interesting, keep us updated if anything juicy happens.So i am diving as Duff the otaku, starting out with a simple role it seems. I will gladly dive a bit deeper to see what i can find. Hopefully something valuable as my figure collection won't grow itself![]()
How good is your A role?My roles follow the A-B-A-B pattern
Hard to say. Let's just say I personally prefer to play my B role ~How good is your A role?
So you have two roles that alternate?My roles follow the A-B-A-B pattern
Can you give us a bit more on it since it's not your preferred role anyway?Hard to say. Let's just say I personally prefer to play my B role ~