Mag Talk Jump SQ - News and Discussion

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
155
Reaction score
338
Country
United States
Omg this is gonna be amazing. Fastest jump sq to anime announcement??
Actually it was Tegami Bachi and Blue Exorcist that Has the Fastest Jump SQ to Anime Announcements, (I don’t count Kure-Nai because it was a manga adaptation of a light novel and the anime followed the light novel, so I don’t think it counts) First Tegami Bachi Got an OVA Pilot, then in May 2009 the anime series for tegami bachi got announced, (I still don’t forgive them for not green lighting a full adaptation). Then Blue Exorcist got in adaptation announced and green lit less than one year after the manga started in the magazine. I Just hope that Phantom blasters doesn’t get tegami Bachi treatment, where the production committee decides to pull the plug half way through, then forces the studio to do an anime original ending.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Jump SQ has opened up a campaign site offering First chapters of some series for free https://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/free/
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

https://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/sq/yokoku.html looks like blue exorcist will be getting a color page… I am vary upset though that the series decided to end my comfort character
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Jump Sq November Issue Appendix’s Pictures (Phantom Blasters)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

So bought a physical copy of the magazine
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want those PhanBus clear cards.
 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
155
Reaction score
338
Country
United States
I want those PhanBus clear cards.
I bought 2 physical copies of the magazine, just in case if I need to take one apart in order to scan the stuff in it, so if I get the PhanBus clear cards I will scan them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

information related to the December issue of Jump SQ https://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/sq/yokoku.html
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
155
Reaction score
338
Country
United States
So some of the other images didn’t upload in the first album, so I had to make a second one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn’t clean, Crop or color correct the scans, so you guys can edit them how you like and such.
 
Top