We could dive to get a town blocker?51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!
101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.
151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!
I’m vanilla townie at this depth, forgot? My dets were top and bottom with the APPA pattern.Speaking of results, where is yours?
we'll get there anyway its top 2 option so ascend 40 dive 80 we'll end at 180We could dive to get a town blocker?
Sorry, I was trying the pumpfake on you to see if you'd remember. Seems you are legit, unlike Nash.I’m vanilla townie at this depth, forgot? My dets were top and bottom with the APPA pattern.
no problemsorry for the mistakes divers, bit of a stressful afternoon for me![]()
so i guess nash wasnt wrong after all... but still jumping on this occasion is weird
Discard thisWe're on surface
I saw Lumi visit Dego
Can you clarify if PMs were sent incorrectly?sorry for the mistakes divers, bit of a stressful afternoon for me![]()
Okayno problemso i guess nash wasnt wrong after all... but still jumping on this occasion is weird
I am VT at 151-200 abyss.We could dive to get a town blocker?
If we lynch their current blocker then that means Nash or dego replace Kako as escort, but we get a prosti to shut one of them downwe'll get there anyway its top 2 option so ascend 40 dive 80 we'll end at 180
who did i target ?Okay
Can I ask you who you marked as your claimed banshee? I didn't catch if you shared.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Get Nash to say her result again firstwho did i target ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
An errant PM was sent. That's all I can say atpCan you clarify if PMs were sent incorrectly?
okay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafiasIf I was maf then why would I lynch Style in a scenario where lynching a town arrow would guarantee a maf win?
Nash, dego, and Kako
I have no result I'm not Spy at this depthnvm, now she can change her story
Some of you were already locked so no, you couldn'tyour logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
whatever, those accusations are enough for me to be convinced she's mafiaGet Nash to say her result again first
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nvm, now she can change her story
--- Double Post Merged, ---
whaI have no result I'm not Spy at this depth
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
well he aint wrong when you think about itokay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafias
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
well I'm happy that slyth, despite the risk we took, as actually a mafia at the end of the day
but also makes arrow look red as hell imo
because I know I'm town, if the 4 other mafias votes where I did, they would have won
makes me think that the only logical solution to this is that mafia were put in a situation of choosing who to die between 2 mafias, and thus they can't save any mafia between the 2 (because as I said, it would be very easy to save a stylth in that situation for mafia, but arrow probably had a better role)
anyways, yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
and since he knew he's been blocked, he probably had a role that gives back a reply, like mafia det. but stylth is mafia det, but not in the same depth, so totally possible that arrow also has a mafia det
anyways, I'll continue reading the 2 pages and post more
going to be the most decisive vote and yet the hardest