Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
I mean this is just typical shounen hype where Zel can aura farm before he's defeated next chapter, he's not doing anything long-term

Although I'm just not convinced Lancelot is above the Gods yet with this fight, considering how DK Mel (whilst weakened by Mel's emotions internally) just one-shots Zel into a near grave and gave him trouble with some ugly minion he made. Isn't shining road supposed to be stronger than a generic darkness blast from a weakened DK?

Unless Lancelot is fighting and he's not at full strength, but I don't believe that either when he's radiating that much magical energy around him.

People point to his fight against the SD as a feat but the movie itself is riddled with power scaling issues and or is actually impossible to scale off if you believe (like me) that the SD just gave up and let herself be killed OR was not at full power - Nakaba quite literally gave her perfect immunity to all physical damage and then perfect time which is superior to Chaos regen/immortality and has no confirmed flaw/shortcoming unless you're Elizabeth in a human body. I don't think people realise that combination along with the general power the SD has actually makes her no.2 in the verse second to only Prime Chaos and stronger than any version of the DK in fighting ability lol

atp give zel a DK form it would be kinda entertaining tbh
 

Demon Lord18

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 9, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
30
Age
20
Country
Brazil
I said Zeldris would kick this fraud's ass.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think this is what's gonna happen next chapter or after the next, don't say I didn't call it :
I hope Nakaba proves you wrong. You got it right only once, and now you think you're always going to be right. Man, that's annoying.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
1,377
Age
25
Country
Brazil
If Zeldris were to gain a form, which would you guys will prefer? Assault Mode or Indura Form?
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
1,377
Age
25
Country
Brazil
I hope Nakaba proves you wrong. You got it right only once, and now you think you're always going to be right. Man, that's annoying.
Ahh but think that would be cool: a chaotic version of Hazy Moon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’ve always wanted to see an Indura form for Meliodas and Zeldris.
I'd like to see it with Zeldris, since Meliodas has his Demon King form. And zeldris be in control
 

Mountain-Photo-165

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
338
Age
27
Country
Vandenreich
Okay, so this proves that Lancelot inherited absolutely nothing from his father's Purgatory genes.

He didn't inherit even a fraction of his father's Miasma resistance, which is why he must use his own magic field to protect himself from the demon realm's miasma.

 

Talenel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
693
Reaction score
789
Age
36
Country
United States
Wow, Ominous Nebula looks really cool now. I'm glad the weird glow effect on Zeldris was removed.
 
Top