Except nobody ever learns anythingWise words

Except nobody ever learns anythingWise words

We are waiting for the livestream with @Copy Panda.MG 144 Natasha highlights
GG maf, you got us good in the end.
Note to self:
- Thou stomach is big, listen to it and not Natasha
Sorry @Degojaru you really were in between a rock and a hard place after I dogged you d1![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We are waiting for the livestream with @Copy Panda.
I made my posts intentionally in a way that if I die a red Pom result can be inferred from them. You did great to spot that, made me happy.Well played!
Apologies for the poor performance to my team. This game has given me some re-assessment to do...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you hosts and players I had fun anyway
Now to go hide under a rock in shame...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We investigated your roles before killing yaBtw, I got Hider in Klauspan event![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least I am safe from my words of "If you are town member I wont register for the next game" towards Sam.NIGHT END
You are at... Rock Bottom!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
After an extremely stressful gameweek, you died at the end. That toblerone is shoved so far up your hindquarters, I'm gonna give y'all an extra meter and say you're at 201m depth. That's just how BIG that toblerone is. Good effort though, I loved the banter. I'll never get tired of hosting because of silly goosies like you participating in my games
![]()
Sam
151-200 Mafia Member
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw, i dont think you played poor, i am studying your previous posts to learn how you blend in anywhere you like throughout the MGs.Well played!
Apologies for the poor performance to my team. This game has given me some re-assessment to do...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you hosts and players I had fun anyway
Now to go hide under a rock in shame...
Thank youBtw, i dont think you played poor, i am studying your previous posts to learn how you blend in anywhere you like throughout the MGs.
Thank you
Uhm... hope that goes well? I look forward to minding my own business and getting hit with the consequences of my actions from 2 years ago xD
of course i wont do like "Acc. To the post Xyz from MG 105, post Z from MG120" etc xDah sorry to disappoint but this was a trap role, he was actually townAt least I am safe from my words of "If you are town member I wont register for the next game" towards Sam.
Are you trying to convince Arrow to not sign up in next MG?ah sorry to disappoint but this was a trap role, he was actually town

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What makes the tiger one more stripeNewbies you're doing it all wrong. You're not supposed to be all smiles and rainbows postgame after a loss.
if he was town than !VOTELOCK THESIR !!!!! he keeps being town so that i can't lynch him as maf.ah sorry to disappoint but this was a trap role, he was actually town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
we started playing this with harder than usual games man, but I hope you will keep playing too, right?Are you trying to convince Arrow to not sign up in next MG?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What makes the tiger one more stripe

ofc buddy, don't need to ask itwe started playing this with harder than usual games man, but I hope you will keep playing too, right?![]()
yeah nah I was death miller, a town role that appears redAt least I am safe from my words of "If you are town member I wont register for the next game" towards Sam.
Thinking about how i used this username for so many years and yet never had a Vali pfp, hopefully like this less people will confuse it with a satanic shipIt's not a ship, it's name and surname.
The X is there because the id was already taken the first time i used it, so i added an x in the middle.
@GrySunI used to think about this a lotThinking about how i used this username for so many years and yet never had a Vali pfp, hopefully like this less people will confuse it with a satanic ship@GrySun
.
Also, if i can say so myself i got quite lucky with the X since the series is called DxD and many times even the various power state modes of the MC get referenced as BxB (balance breaker) CxC (cardinal crimson) DxD (diabolos dragon) etc.Thinking about how i used this username for so many years and yet never had a Vali pfp, hopefully like this less people will confuse it with a satanic ship@GrySun