Raven | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
Raven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I changed my skin, I'm not as nervy.
    I was kinda skinny, Now i'm kinda curvy.
    I'm still throwing, still trolling, still cajoling.
    But i'm easygoing, more flowing and always growing.

I changed my skin, I stick to my word.
    First time, second time and the third.
    Good morning, and a kiss, Good night, and a hug.
    I only say the truth, and i don't give a fuck.
    Best song ever :hearts

طلع الصباح كل الجمال في طلعته

و النور سرح كحل عينينا بفتنته

و الطير صدح للمولي جلّت قدرته

الحان جميلة تنعش القلب الحزين

يسعد صباحكم كلكم يا شغالين
    I'm the worst :nah
    Raven
    Raven
    When i read something like a post or comment, I tend to read a line or two from it and i just assume the rest, and i often forget that i firstly assumed their intention, So subconsciously i truly believe that what i assumed is the actual thing and start building replies based on nothing. Very awkward. :/
    z.5
    z.5
    Don't worry Raven - the world is a big place!
    I'm sure there has to be someone out there who is worse than you
    ❤
    Raven
    Raven
    Plot twist: that someone is you.
    Irelia players are like creatures multiplying like mushrooms at the edge of the swamp. They didn't take the steepness route step by step, Nor they did under threat or temptation. They deliberately choose to be at the bottom, and their bottom is multi layered, Once a layer gets narrow, Instead of climbing up, They stoop down even lower.
    I miss my baby and the good fun
    I fought the law and the law won
    I fought the law and the law won
    I used to be an adventurer like you.
    But i took an arrow in the knee.
    Just ask any of my fellow guards.
    They will tell you that's true.
    That i took an arrow in the knee.
    When you close something with a lock and forget the key inside.
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    Lock picks. :super
    Reactions: Raven
    scav
    remind me when i kinda locked myself outside the building i was living, wearing short while it was -10C outside. I rang every apartment on the intercom one by one until i found someone to open the door for me
    Sorry if I’m taking over this feature, I’m having hard times coping and writing is my only outlet to decrease my frustration
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    I don't know if I support israel.

The sad reality is, we americans are not smart enough to build things like missile shields on our own.

We need israel to build things like that for us. :hurr
    Raven
    Raven
    Are you referring to the American/Israeli cooperation to build Iron dome in the US?
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check

Israel designed and built the intel core architecture which arguably saved intel.

I think they also designed and built the patriot missile system precursor to iron dome.

Israel may also have been behind stuxnet & other IT weapons.

The USA relies more heavily on israeli R & D than most realize.
    The most impressive thing to me is the failure of iron dome rocket defense system by bunch of bad quality missiles. The Iron dome myth that costed billions and had a large propaganda and reassurance that Israel is safe has collapsed. It was a pretty good slap to the Zionists.
    Reactions: Prxnce
    Raven
    Raven
    To compensate the damages, It would be a lot harder for Palestinians to recover since they have no support compared to what Israel gets, If anything, You guys paid for these defensive missiles bill with your taxes :cookiehand
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    The US funds both sides sadly. :hurr

Israel receives free money.

And iran receives free money which they redistribute to hezbollah, hamas and similar groups.
    Raven
    Raven
    Israel takes the biggest portion tho
    School shooting in Kazan, My birth place in Russia, 7 kids died along with a teacher and a worker. Meanwhile, Israel bombing a school for disable kids in Palestine.

The worst day in my life literally.
    Raven
    Raven
    People had no clue about Israel war crime back then, Now a lot of US people and UK siding the Palestinians. Thanks to modern mobile phone camera and the internet. Before that, You would rarely see anyone siding with them so yeah that's a progress, At least they are trying to be neutral about this which is a good leap into the right direction, however, You can't be neutral about it but it's better than nothing.
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Those who know history know how the illegal state was created by the nations of the Treaty of Versailes after WW2, they refused to give the displaced Jews of Europe asylum and invaded Palestine. There has never been a reason to be neutral about it that is why our governments are silent, they created all this
    Raven
    Raven
    I totally agree, People don't know their history or don't care, But yeah UK should be doing something to redeem herself. If the Queen sided with Palestinians, It would be huge lol.
    obvious double standards here, that ape can't give simple straight answer. whatsoever, Imagine being an American liberal or conservative, You literally killed children with your taxes, since your administrations are pro Israelis and treat you as 2nd class citizens.
    For the first time, I finally see the majority of people are standing with the Palestinians, I'm tearing up watching them getting the support and love they deserve even from Jews. Thank you!
    found this subhuman ape tweeting in my newsfeed, honestly I would respect them more if they showed their true colors right away, just tell them to leave their homes peacefully for the new Israeli settlers. Having a middle ground on this is a slap to humanity. When you call the oppressor and the oppressed on the same ground, Its instantly makes you an ape
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…