Sanity Check | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
Sanity Check
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• If economists designed bathrooms there would be toilet paper rolls on both side of the toilet. So they could practice saying: "on one hand, and on the other".
    If you identify as a christian. Please stop begging God for free stuff. God is not Karl Marx. Make it happen with your own two hands. Only ask God for things when your own hands fail you.
    Is it possible that no one should ever feel alone. No matter how unusual, alone or strange we may feel. Nature is freaky enough to have us covered with peers we can relate to.
    Demonspeed
    Demonspeed
    What kind of loneliness are you talking about here?
    I have a feeling I might do all the silly things I did in 2021.. in 2022. But the extra digit gives me a chance to pretend things might be different this time, which is great.
    Trying to grow food in case the apocalypse happens. How bout you.
    Demonspeed
    Demonspeed
    Nothing...
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    Its all good a high percentage of things I'm growing won't reach maturity to produce fruit for years minimum.

:toc
    I tried to grow pumpkins for this coming halloween. But they all died of wilt. FML. :toc
    • Hug
    Reactions: Marmalade
    GrySun
    GrySun
    spooky
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    More than 300 inches of rain per year + high humidity + lots of blight and wilt in the air.

All collabed to kill my poor pumpkin plants. Its ok, I think I found a solution. :invalid
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Damn, my mom too, its so awkward at the diner table rn she might go on a purge for Halloween
    Squid game is basically a live action manga/manwha series. I'm on episode 5, can't say if it ends well. Could be worth a watch.
    NFL sunday. Gigantic, athletic, men engaging in diluted mortal combat to determine who has the best "ball handling" and "deep ball" skills. Innuendos need not apply here, folks. :toc
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    What I'd like to know is how America made 'football' into something so grotesquely man-oiled lolicon slapping and deflated balls ok. Well maybe not the lolicon part, but I can just imagine that somehow applies in some twisted logic. It's sad that there are two radically diff footballs out there, one using the groin as a piggy back and the other having dignity at its core. Ughhhh.
    Watching UFC. :toc Dim mak on fortune cookie action going down.
    Reactions: Raven
    Raven
    Raven
    They are not trained like her tho.
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    She could do the same, to a male professional boxer who didn't train wrestling.

Which is why boxers (with no wrestling) avoid conflict with MMA.
    Raven
    Raven
    Boxers aren't avoiding anyone lol, Infact some boxers are cherry picking MMA and UFC fighters and drag them in boxing and beat them. Just Different sports, A boxer has no chance of winning an MMA fight and an MMA fighter has no chance of beating a boxer in a boxing match.
    If you ever see Thor and Loki's native Asgard homeland shown in a marvel comic book film. How is it that they were born and lived on a literal flat earth. :toc
    If the human mind is the most dangerous weapon ever devised by nature. Are the majority of people pacifists, for choosing never to use it. :toc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…