Slaynoir | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
Slaynoir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Seriously. The weekend my guts (and wasabi) went through me, monday I burned my hand frying up fish...and I'm lazy af 110% right now. Oh and trolling through Fire Emblem as the Black Eagles is fun. All I see are walking corpses in the halls :derp You know why if you know the game am I right?
    M3J
    M3J
    oh no
    I ordered some sushi today. My dumb ass ate a whole glob of wasabi thinking it was part of the avocado roll. Messed hard core with my stomach so bad had to go home early from work :emocat
    I just realized this but...is it possible to have a non-binary based harem?? Imaginaaation.
    I'm super stoked! I recently just ordered a manga in Japanese, that I literally searched months for. It's called Mushi -Bug- by Fujisaki Masato. You may know him from the series of 'Wildlife'. So excited to start translating it when it comes!!!
    Life is an obscure truth. There are lies and then there are perceptions. Would you rather be right? Or would you rather be happy? Ignorance can be bliss, but someone else may pay dearly for you to stay ignorant...with their own happiness.
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    What if an emphasis on being right led to conveniences like plumbing, modern medicine, transportation, internet and electricity.

While an emphasis on being wrong kept primitive aborigines dwelling in mud huts forever. With the pinnacle of their knowledge and civilization being rubbing two sticks together to make fire.

:toc
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    Makes me think of people of the times before our ability to be of the 'right' emphasis (as in before the internet. before convinces and etc.). While being right may had led us to advancement, at what cost? We indulge ourselves with freedoms we've gained through the notions of 'right and wrong' yet, there is always a party that is forgotten or deemed unworthy, eh?
    Started another fun translating project, 'Ottoman'! This one is ongoing as of August and it is so weird but interesting! This one is Japanese to English this time for me!
    Finally getting somewhere with DDD, my little French translating project manga! Up to pg. 21 (20 sans cover) and going strong!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…