Prxnce | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
Prxnce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought Aneeka was toxic but Chariss yells at me swearing she will cut me on a daily basis. This how I'm going out??? 😭
    2022 line up: more Zoro hype, 1000YBW Bleach anime returns, OPM steamrolling through manga and anime. Pray I stay Covid free.
    Slid my TTRS so hard with the boys today the Audi emblem tore off the engine when it got too hot 😭 Oh and I still smell like burnt rubber
    I can't walk on a treadmill I feel sus my meat shakin like aint nobody tryna twerk thats why I only do sprint intervals.
    You ever had power over someone? I been seeing my sister's friend in secret going 5 years, she's had 6 bfs in that time it never lasts cause I'm the goal, she's with me whenever she's supposed to be with anybody else but going public is a no no. Bro I'm a villain, I be ruing her life cause I can and she's so hot but I'm hotter.
    Girl: Why does your snap moji look a bit camp 👀
    Me: Oh it swings trust me just not that way
    Girl: What way then
    Me: Your way

🤦🏽‍♂️
    I gotta chill.. this is why Aneeka and I toxic.
    Reactions: LadyVados
    LadyVados
    LadyVados
    I neither understand nor want to understand what this means...
    Reactions: Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    I was innocent like you once, untainted and pure
    Been listening to a lot of Synthwave lately, that 80s Cyperpunk sound is timeless omg, perfect when I'm programming
    Forgive me acting my age but, can men and women really be friends? I be trying but they always hit me with the "Hey... u up?" and it goes left now a bf is somewhere mad af 🙄
    BAKI is a masterpiece at a level most of you will never comprehend
    Brandish μ
    Brandish μ
    oh, are they not cultured enough to comprehend this one?
    Shobu_Yoruichi
    Shobu_Yoruichi
    I can relate your feelings. Nobody can truly understand Bleach.

Just give them time... to their children to get them :hip
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    Did the author of Baki introduce new characters as cannibals after the Hannibal Lectar tv series came out.

The way that he introduced Che Guevara as a character when Che Guevara's face started appearing on hot topic shirts.

:toc
    • Hug
    We are witnessing the birth of EoS Luffy. Omg 24 years waiting... savour these chapters, burn them into your soul. Pass em on to your first born.
    Depressing. Manga run a course of which Time is taken from you, usually years. Authors passing away reminds us Time is an invaluable currency we will never get back once spent. They gave us their time with their works and we paid with ours in support, a permanent exchange unlike money that come and goes. RIP Takao Saito.
    If being here was a popularity contest I'd pander to everyone I didn't agree with. I don't need anyone to like what I say or agree with my thoughts I'm not a fascist. I'm a narcissist - healthy debate is good, satire is good, but forceful suppression of opposing views or facts is fascism.
    Kubo needs to stop being washed up and finish Bleach properly. A lotta these mangaka gotta accept they are 1-hit-wonders and run up that hit all the way. You're not Togashi or Miura, fans ain't crying for your next plain background series with minimal dialogue smh
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    I kind of feel like Kubo used up all his good ideas in the Hueco Mundo arc and didn't know what to do after that.

:toc
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Fullbring Saga was horrible but I thought the Quincy lore was really good other than 101 things left hanging in the air (Kira, Vasto Lorde, Vizards, Reiō his promiscuous appendages :teehee etc. )
    A lotta my friends are saying Berserk is perfect if it ends there hmm... not gonna lie it fell right in place
    GrySun
    GrySun
    I'd prefer more but welp.
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    If we're lucky 364 was a proof of concept to how fans would react towards manuscripts done by the assistants.
    However, I think the legacy of Berserk is far more important than that of any other manga ever published so it might be better to end things here.
    I told y'all mixed feelings about Berserk 364. ***** ***'s identity finally revealed, but that monologue left so many questions... (T-T ) i crieded
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…