Prxnce | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
Prxnce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If Kaido doesn't get back up I will LMAO cause those Impel Down zoans were flipping back up like switches.
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    You mean a punch that knocked them out? Cause they did
    Fexxy
    A punch infused in COC or RYUO
    Luffys punch is on another level, it inflicts pain internally and externally..
    You do not recover from that easily
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    I get you but the whole advantage of awakeneded zoans is extraordinarily augmented recovery ability so I think that’s kind of moot
    Kaido ‘dodged’ confirmed. He ‘got scared’ confirmed. Wanted to live like Robin.
    4th time the anime's now shown Zoro seeing the future. 1. vs Daz Bones, 2. Pica's reveal, 3. Pica leaving his golem, 4. Warning Luffy about Kaido's attack. Interesting they added dialogue of him explaining Ryuo to Kid and Law
    Zoro on his deathbed took a Thunder Bagua and survived it. Luffy fresh into battle took one but was knocked out. What does this tell us about the two prior to arriving on Wano?
    Over 15 years reading OP I know is its not sequenced, you cannot predict 100% what happens because Oda lays many layers to each arc where developments are purely circumstantial. For ex. Bleach was methodical, it had no layers only rich lore, I figured out a lot of secrets long before the manga confirmed it by piecing nuances together. OP arcs are multi-faceted so that Oda can pull a card on a whim.
    What is the fist fighter's equivalent of a Black Blade? It's implied ultimately no one's haki is stronger than Ryuma's or Mihawk's, not even Roger. It could explain why Shanks never...
    I'mma just say it! The softening of Kaido's acts has tuned me out the arc. Luffy should not be having fun grappling! Kaido is by far the most cruel, twisted and evil villain in the series yet their battle is now the lightest in the series. Not only is Luffy having 'fun', Kaido is being invited to have fun -- all the screwed up things he has done is being washed in this BS tone, where its meant to be retribution!
    Publishing spoilers carries high risk irrespective of timing, complacency has made us think otherwise. No point acting like bearing consequences is circumstantial when aware the acts are not permissible at any level. Action could just be a matter of time on Shuesha's end, completely coincidental.
    So known scan providers are collectively advising avoiding 1044 spoilers this week.
    Kylenhangen
    Kylenhangen
    Spoiler providers of Op are always making the hype. I wouldn't recommend raising expectations.
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Loe and behold you were right. Big reveal felt anti climactic to me.
    Nothing divides OP fans like Woronoa Woro vs Lonkey L. Luffy 😂
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Brandish is wise, Brandish is jubilation 🥰
    grey matter
    grey matter
    Honestly, Shanks vs Mihawk is the only one which is truly ambiguous. Roger vs prime WB/Garp too, if we count dead characters (though Roger has slight portrayal edge)

Luffy vs Zoro and Sanji vs Zoro are just fanboys ignoring the clear manga portrayal of Luffy > Zoro > Sanji
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    That said, I had to look left, right then left again before replying cause it feels like war is about to break out on this status 😭
    Range Rover! Or I should go electric... uggh decisions
    Sanity Check
    Sanity Check
    Electric.

Gas prices could go higher.
    Reactions: Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    My only gripe is electric options in the SUV market are limited to Model X, EQC and Etron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…