Prxnce | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
Prxnce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any chance of a connection between Aramaki and Arashi [Roronoa]?
    Nie Li
    Nie Li
    He does have (allegedly) greenish hair and carries a blade. It's not a farfetched opinion that they could actually be closely related one way or another. I'd also take this as copium for getting a flashback about Zoro's family one day.

[1/2]
    Nie Li
    Nie Li
    However, the biggest impediment to this theory is that Aramaki knows about the pirate Roronoa Zoro but shows no feelings when he was about to (try to) annihilate the straw hats in Wano. And neither does Zoro recognize him through CoO, meanwhile Luffy recognized Shanks' CoC from farther away. So if they are related they don't know about the other.

[2/2]
    • Hug
    Reactions: Prxnce
    Jerkyl and Hyde I keep telling y’all!
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    literally everything we know about VP is self-contradicting, aiming for one thing but does the opposite.
    Question: If current Luffy and Zoro performed an updated ‘Gum gum 300 Pound Cannon’, would it be more powerful than ‘Conquest of the Sea’?
    Charlie
    Charlie
    If luffy goes ssj mode, yes.
    grey matter
    grey matter
    If Luffy is in G5 and Zoro in KoH, I can see it maybe parallel hakai with their new combo.

Surpass it? I don't think so. Luffy < Kaido. Zoro < BM
    Merry Xmas all. I tuned out completely this year. JJK is the only manga I actively check on, sometimes HxH or BC but even then just summaries. OP has been jarring just need it to end asap I couldn't be more bored with it. Think my manga days are done with, been really into Korean dramas lately. I do still want to make a STRONG recommendation to you all.. The Promised Neverland. Bye
    Correction, Zoro has a score to settle with Kizaru and / Kuma
    Reactions: Brandish μ
    Nie Li
    Nie Li
    Kuma's an ally here, unless... Zoro takes out his Seraphim. I feel like it's too small an arc to have seraphims and admirals going down.
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Guess seraphim are allies rn
    So we're just gonna pretend Bleach didn't pop the Fall off with a bang?????
    if you were hopelessley in love with somebody for 5 years but not together, would you leave your most recent partner (of 2 years) for them if they came knocking? baring in mind you interact with this person non-stop in secret all these years and can't drop them.
    Raven
    Raven
    That means you are unfaithful cheater, once a cheater always a cheater. My advice is leave them both.
    LadyVados
    LadyVados
    Weirdly specific...
    Reactions: Nie Li
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    Asking for a friend
    I miss roof piece. Don't think I can enjoy OP like that ever again cause I was so over it before roof piece.
    Probably the single most anticipated arc of the series yet executed poorly. Oda is among those authors who cannot raise stakes hence why all arcs will remain in Marine Ford's shadow. Ironic as he said Wano would son MF, personally not excited for anything else to come.
    Premature to call my previous a spoiler since it didn't even have context and would only do so for those who READ the spoilers which then makes the consideration moot. On that note WANO was mid. Thumbs down.
    I appreciate Berserk continuing but gotta say you can discern the variance in art style quite obviously, still a splendid delivery!
    Manga like Gantz and Berserk were special cause they explored the etymology of God in non-conclusive, unbiased, unconditioned ways
    OP joins the long list of great shonen that went out sad with wasted plot lines.
    everythingnice
    everythingnice
    With just one or two or at most three arcs among dozens more?! Isn't that too harsh?!
    Prxnce
    Prxnce
    It’s not just Wano, I’d say since Skypia a lot of key plot points just got completely dismissed as the story progressed. Wano was meant to tie a lot of things in yet still (at least for me) concluded wastefully
    Anime gas lighting Zoro as the MVP of roof piece, a year ago a certain bunch were screaming he did no damage yet he is literally carrying the fight 😂 I hope Sanji gets his best moments animated like this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…