MangaHelpers

Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
And what do you think of all that?
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
I've Molested You A Lot, Forgive my Fail if I Annoy you something I said. In fact I have a doubt of your Smartphone or your PC as you upload an image, because when I'm in the Forum only uploads images of the Internet, but does not give me the option to upload one of my images.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Arjuna
Arjuna
Oh just woke up,it was midnight here when I was talking to you.And later fell asleep.

Doesn't your smartphone or laptop don't give you the option to upload images?Weird mine does.

Maybe you should post this in the support and feedback section.They will help you.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Arjuna
Arjuna
No problem
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
A Question of Edens Zero. The Amira Avatar Design, The Black Hair Guy, Something Locke (Leo, Stellar Spirit) and Midnight (Oracion 6).
Arjuna
Arjuna
Anything you like
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Arjuna
Arjuna
Link broken
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Arjuna
Arjuna
True
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Amira's Avatar looks like Locke with something from Midnight.
Arjuna
Arjuna
Looks like Lucy to be honest.
Arjuna
Arjuna
I dropped Edens Zero.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Arjuna
Arjuna
Finding it boring,if I be honest.


Not interesting to me anymore at least.
Top