Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

Majek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
190
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
So if we're lucky, we might get a new chapter raw sometime by the end of next week ? Ubell Blatt is biweekly right? Or is only the magazine biweekly? ( Of course based on the thought that someone actually scans it :D)

and tnx for explanation.
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ubel Blatt is more of a semi-monthly series (twice a month) instead of bi-weekly, since it's the first and third friday of every month ;)

As for the raw... I would upload it if there's one available, but just don't count too much on it :(
 

Majek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
190
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
well yeah, that's why i meant. sorry for the wrong wording.

and don't worry, unless you'll be keeping a raw from me! then beware :D
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
i just got into the series.. pretty cool so far. I hope Koinzell doesn't get surpassed by Ikfes. And I guess Ikfes knows that Glenn killed his dad but doesn't know the whole truth?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not very worried about Ikfes surpassing Koinzell at least not any time soon(take into account that i don't read past the scans so i have no idea about what happens in the raws). Ikfes may be talented but Koinzell mastered black wing when he was like 10. The only reason he isn't being totally blown away is because Koinzell's body isn't what it once was.

So i have to think it will take quite a bit more than a shiny new sword, which Koinzell forged no less, and a few days practice to make up for the vast difference in skill.
 
Last edited:

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
you know... it is also kinda mind boggling how the 4 heroes got pwned by the 7. Sure they were wounded but they got the country's 1st and 2nd best swordsman on their side and the 7 with exception with a couple of guys dont seem to be that powerful - a merchant, a priest average swordsman etc...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd almost bet money Koinzell couldn't bring himself to fight back against his comrades.
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'd almost bet money Koinzell couldn't bring himself to fight back against his comrades.
well he sure hell is enjoying it now. I think ultimately he *might* let Glenn go because Glenn is probably the "most noble" out of the 7. I want Koinzell to get an upgrade soon - maybe take back his sword or even tell Ikfer "i will be taking my sword back" and stun him a bit. Right now it seems Ikfer is gaining in skills while Koinzell isnt gaining any and his body sure doesnt seem to be getting better...
 

Ronin88

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Man i love this manga. Its good a good story, nice characters and great fighting. Its sad that not much Edited Manga group actually scanlate this. Its sad that the other people are always speaking highly of Ascheriit but at the same time trying to kill him. Man i have a sinking feeling that somehow glen know that Koinzell is Ascheriit. These days feel like the chapters go by too fast but still this manga ROCKS!! :headbang
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
i think what Koinzell used that surprised Ikfer might be a secret move that Ikfer's clan passed down OR perhaps Koinzell had improved upon the black wing and instructor Gleaa told Ikfer about how Ascheriit was the one who did it etc..
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just to throw some general knowledge out there. 74 is the last chapter Suvi did before he had to stop. Last i heard Mauzel fully plans to continue scanslating it through volume 9, but he can only do so from a chinese raw. Which hasn't surfaced as of yet.

So if anybody happens across a chinese Ubel Blatt raw of volume 9, sending it to Mauzel wouldn't be a bad idea.
 
Last edited:

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
do you guys think Glenn really died? I always thought he will be like the mastermind and he seems to be the most intelligent/strongest of the 7...getting killed like that just doesnt make sense(especially supposedly he is better at the sword than Glaea...
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm 99.99% certain that he died. ;)

Plot wise, his death would create more "drama" to the world of UB instead of the Cat and Mouse game.
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I suppose... the emperor seems to be very depressed so he might do something that causes the "calamity". I have a strange feeling that Koinzell will eventually form a party and go seal whatever was sealed when the heroes set out to do at the beginning....
 

Majek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
190
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
wow chapter 92 is really intense.

what do you think Finestela? :D
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I kinda want to say... I guessed it :p

I'm glad to see that Ikfes isn't so bitter any more. ;)

As for Koin... well, we all know that he's not going to die :p

I really want to see that Jebr would become some sort of new beginning for the truth to finally come out. I mean it might not work like that in the other domains... But Jebr seems to be different, with the people (and the Warlords) still loyal to the House of Jebnaress, instead of blindly following the Seven Heroes. They didn't really care for Glenn :D
 

Majek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
190
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
I'm glad to see that Ikfes isn't so bitter any more. ;)

As for Koin... well, we all know that he's not going to die :p

I really want to see that Jebr would become some sort of new beginning for the truth to finally come out. I mean it might not work like that in the other domains... But Jebr seems to be different, with the people (and the Warlords) still loyal to the House of Jebnaress, instead of blindly following the Seven Heroes. They didn't really care for Glenn :D
So the audience actually realised who Koinz is? O
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So the audience actually realised who Koinz is? O
I don't think so... They're just surprised that Koin was able to use Kuroyoku, which one of the veteran saw it before.

Though I think that Ikfes might realize it now about who Koin really is.
 

danman89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
CLIFFHANGER......

I don't know how to use spoiler tags, so I will minimize it as much as possible but here's my observation:

There is a sillouette of a person falling in the explosion scene on the right side, so I presume that's our guy. How he will make his comeback (if at all in one piece) remains to be seen.


sry for the double post...but lol @ Rozen's face on the last page. I think the author got too excited drawing his mouth XD
 
Last edited:

Revilenigma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
786
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
After reading the first chapter I'm thinking about giving up on this series, it feels to much like a porno with a bad story. Please tell me it gets better.
 
Top