Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, Ifkes seems to be getting in way over his head and i think he realizes it. I'd bet money that the war in Wischtech is not going to go well for anybody involved and that it will be the start of something very very bad. I mean we saw what the last war was like, attacking Wischtech is going to be like punching a hornets nest.:darn

I'm not even sure Ifkes is Aschrit's equal right now. Ifkes beat the currently weakened Koinzell in the daytime(which is his weakest). I think that if that fight had taken place under the light of the moon, or if he had been fighting Koinzell back when he was Ashcrit, Ifkes probably would have lost.

An army of inexperienced soldiers, a hero who is untested in battle, and the stupidest general this side of anywhere, what could possibly go wrong?:tem
 
Last edited:

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
i am hoping when the army invades they will find out about the truth behind the heroes.
 

Rochel5555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Lebellond is such a ass that he may be manipulated by wischtech.

Anyone know what the hell is the author doing right now ?
Does he have other good manga ?
The last translated chapter seems to be the 98, anyone know how to get the raw version of 99, 100 , 101 .... ?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tragically it seems the Mangaka has started work on a new manga.

Celestial Clothes
Not sure exactly what that means for Ubel Blatt's future, but probably nothing good.:darn

Here's a list of the stuff he's done. Can't say i've read anything he's done besides Ubel Blatt. I tend to shy away from genderbender stuff which seems to be a favorite genre of his.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,126
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't believe UB will get canned. After he works out his issues, I'm sure it will be back. Sometimes Mangakas like to work on other stuff. UB has a strong following in France, I believe. So I'm not worried about discontinuance. :sweatdrop

I think Lebellond is such a ass that he may be manipulated by wischtech.

Anyone know what the hell is the author doing right now ?
Does he have other good manga ?
The last translated chapter seems to be the 98, anyone know how to get the raw version of 99, 100 , 101 .... ?
There are no raws past 98. The scans have caught up with the last chapter released.
 

Rochel5555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Am i the only one who thinks that Ascherit is already dead ?
Koin may be an elven test subject with Ascherit's memory, and he doesn't even know that.
The whole thing might be a plan of wischtech.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,126
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well that is an interesting theory, Rochel5555. I do recall him saying something like.... that he wasn't sure if he was the one who ate fairy or the fairy was the one who took him.

Maybe it's possible.
 

Rochel5555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Perhaps that is why he can not use the full power of his body, for the same reason Ikfes could not master the Black wing.
If he knew the truth maybe he could aquire some new power.
 

Zave

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
any news from the blog or whatever?
we are getting close to a full year hiatus :(
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, I heard a little rumor that vol 11 was coming out in December... however there aren't enough chapters released yet for that volume as usually, there are 9 chapters in a volume of Ubel Blatt. So far there are only 6 chapters out since vol 10.

You can take that with a very big grain of salt... I know I will.
 

menino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
652
Reaction score
63
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I heard a little rumor that vol 11 was coming out in December... however there aren't enough chapters released yet for that volume as usually, there are 9 chapters in a volume of Ubel Blatt. So far there are only 6 chapters out since vol 10.

You can take that with a very big grain of salt... I know I will.
Any news about the new vol 11? the hiatus is over?
 

zillac

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
no, vol11 is pushed back, afaik, and now date undetermined.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,126
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I saw a post on another site. I don't remember the url but the poster mentioned that Etorouji Shiono (Ub's author) gave an interview. He mentioned that the series will return in 2011. If I remember correctly.

I think it was a French interview and I mentioned before that Ub is pretty huge in France so the French fans asked a lot of questions during an interview or photo op session.

Sorry for not recalling the source / site. Hopefully someone else did and can post a more reliable update. For the time being, its good news :thumbs
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This manga sounds and looks interesting and has a nice character design, I'll read it for a while :)
I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but the author seems to have a little trouble with German grammar :amuse

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/mh/ub02.jpg
Kapitel (Chapter) 3: "Der Preis von der Betrug", is a typical (severe) mistake which Germans commonly associate with immigrants, as German genitive can be a little tricky to learn. Correctly, it would be "Der Preis des Betrugs".
The title sounds a lot like google translator or something like that :D
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Its a very good series Rofl. Some fanservice but mostly decent plot and characters. Really sad not get any chapter for last few months. By the way, what is the link about? Can't understand the language :(.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's from the opening post, seems to be the contents of volume one. "Kap." is short for Kapitel, which means Chapter.

(chap 1. Black Sword; chap. 2 The Leaf of Lie (or perhaps the blade of lie :amuse) chap. 3 The price of betrayal; Below that: Leaf/"blade" Master)
 

slaughterer0

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If you look for it I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment, but one to the descriptions where he tells of how he died it show's him falling off a cliff and then it shows decayed feet of bone with his armor that he had before he died of them. So my hypothesis is close to what Rochel5555 thought, that a fairy ate his bones and in doing so brought his soul back to the living world. Koin being his hatred for the 7 was so strong and the fairy so powerful merged into one being.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,126
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to MH~ slaughterer0~!

Wow another Ubel fan/ :hug

Since the manga is on hold for sometime, this thread is not active.

Since your new here, give the Member zone Thread a try and introduce yourself there.

Also check out the Fun Forums as well.

----------------------------------------------------------

If you look for it I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment, but one to the descriptions where he tells of how he died it show's him falling off a cliff and then it shows decayed feet of bone with his armor that he had before he died of them. So my hypothesis is close to what Rochel5555 thought, that a fairy ate his bones and in doing so brought his soul back to the living world. Koin being his hatred for the 7 was so strong and the fairy so powerful merged into one being.
Nice theory.
I want to see how he handles the current situation with his body that way and Ikfess being strong as he is.
What koin would do?
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Good to know, but being on a Zoukan means it's even less likely to have someone scanning the raw for it :/
 
Top