Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wow dude I feel you so much... he calls me his bro and yet I only got one goddamn nomination, while others got nominated 2 or 3 times!!! Sky is such a lying whore :nah
At least I can understand why Sky didn't give you nominations. You snatched the God position from his nose. It's just reasonable for him to have a grudge against you. But why is he so pissed at me?

Well experience counts a lot, but it's not everything. As long as you have the will and talent everything is possible :3 Ofc not everything will go smoothly, but I'm sure things will turn out fine in the end, knowing you ;)

Yeah, last time we only stayed in Tokyo. Now it's... Osaka -> Nara -> Kyoto -> Hakone -> Tokyo haha :p And sure, ask me if you need some tips! How come you plan to go there too? And alone?

Ofc I read it, TG is one of my favourite manga :hee

Kinda doubt she will be finished that fast, considering how strong she was portrayed to be. Tbh though I don't really care too much about her yet, but Ishida always manages to make you care for characters in some way haha.
Awww, thank you :3.

Japan was always one of my desired destinations, ever since I got into the manga world. The last time I traveled abroad was in Alanya in 2013 I guess (excluding my ski trip in 2014 for a couple days). It's time for a new adventure and it definitely won't be Turkey (again). Alone? Hell no, there are some friends and kins who are also interested, but the money is obviously a problem, especially for students.

Well, I would like her to survive, but I don't see it happening unless Ishida chooses the (easy) experiment route. Anyway, I think we both agree that Shuu should at least survive. :darn

What also came into my mind --> did Orange end? Or are we still waiting for the last chapter?

Damn, so much salt. :pjsalt
SO TASTY! :arf
Why don't you spam the threads of the people who received your nominations?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
At least I can understand why Sky didn't give you nominations. You snatched the God position from his nose. It's just reasonable for him to have a grudge against you. But why is he so pissed at me?

Japan was always one of my desired destinations, ever since I got into the manga world. The last time I traveled abroad was in Alanya in 2013 I guess (excluding my ski trip in 2014 for a couple days). It's time for a new adventure and it definitely won't be Turkey (again). Alone? Hell no, there are some friends and kins who are also interested, but the money is obviously a problem, especially for students.

Well, I would like her to survive, but I don't see it happening unless Ishida chooses the (easy) experiment route. Anyway, I think we both agree that Shuu should at least survive. :darn

What also came into my mind --> did Orange end? Or are we still waiting for the last chapter?
I didn't snatch anything, I only got what I deserved :blush :blush And I guess he does like you, but he likes others more... or maybe he doesn't like you and just felt like liking your boots :3

Well I can understand that haha, I can tell you that Japan is awesome, or Tokyo at least. A dreamland for anyone who's into manga/anime and the likes, but there's a lot to see besides that too :D Like I said, if you need any tips feel free to ask me, Sky and me've already planned out a schedule for next year.
And yeah, money always is a problem XD I hope you will find someone who can afford the trip, otherwise you're free to join us :hee

He definitely should, but with Ishida you never know. TG unpredictable and I love it, as much as it hurts sometimes~

Yeah the manga ended a month or two ago. Besides the scientific explanation (which never was important I guess) I'm completely satisfied with the ending. I only wish we would get an anime instead of a live action drama =/
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I didn't snatch anything, I only got what I deserved :blush :blush And I guess he does like you, but he likes others more... or maybe he doesn't like you and just felt like liking your boots :3

Well I can understand that haha, I can tell you that Japan is awesome, or Tokyo at least. A dreamland for anyone who's into manga/anime and the likes, but there's a lot to see besides that too :D Like I said, if you need any tips feel free to ask me, Sky and me've already planned out a schedule for next year.
And yeah, money always is a problem XD I hope you will find someone who can afford the trip, otherwise you're free to join us :hee

Yeah the manga ended a month or two ago. Besides the scientific explanation (which never was important I guess) I'm completely satisfied with the ending. I only wish we would get an anime instead of a live action drama =/
There's no doubt about that, you are the rightful king of this forum. :3 But let's get to the truth, Sky doesn't like me, never liked me and won't ever me, period. He lost all credibility.

Thank you! I will come back to the offer when my trip plans get more specific. Joining you guys would have been an option actually, but the project wouldn't allow that due to important milestones. :/ Furthermore, how I'm supposed to get along with Sky? Impossible.

So it ended huh? Need to read the complete series in one go. My one-week vacation in November will be the best opportunity to enjoy it in a cozy way. I hope Suwa won't get the short end of the stick. I will come back to you, when I've read it.

Did you start any new series with potential by the way? Black Clover, Fire Bridgade of Flames, Smokin' Parade?

I just saw that Vergo lost against Barto, give me a break. :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There's no doubt about that, you are the rightful king of this forum. :3 But let's get to the truth, Sky doesn't like me, never liked me and won't ever me, period. He lost all credibility.

Thank you! I will come back to the offer when my trip plans get more specific. Joining you guys would have been an option actually, but the project wouldn't allow that due to important milestones. :/ Furthermore, how I'm supposed to get along with Sky? Impossible.

So it ended huh? Need to read the complete series in one go. My one-week vacation in November will be the best opportunity to enjoy it in a cozy way. I hope Suwa won't get the short end of the stick. I will come back to you, when I've read it.

Did you start any new series with potential by the way? Black Clover, Fire Bridgade of Flames, Smokin' Parade?

I just saw that Vergo lost against Barto, give me a break. :lmao
D'aaww such nice words :3 And ouch, I think it's not that bad XD

Well it's in March, so still 6 months away :D but sure, you're always free to ask me if you have more specific plans~ Sky is rather easy to get along with, most of the time ;)

Not going to say anything about that, you will have to find out haha. Have fun reading, I hope you enjoy it.

Nah I didn't start any of them, can't say I started reading anything lately besides Mahou Tsukai no Yome (which is awesome if I daresay, but doesn't really have much fighting).

Barto winning is a rather bad joke yeah, but I guess it comes down to popularity and people's memories are short, so a majority holds Barto in higher regards I guess, lol.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But let's get to the truth, Sky doesn't like me, never liked me and won't ever me, period. He lost all credibility.

Thank you! I will come back to the offer when my trip plans get more specific. Joining you guys would have been an option actually, but the project wouldn't allow that due to important milestones. :/ Furthermore, how I'm supposed to get along with Sky? Impossible.
What the hell man? :pout
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I just saw that Vergo lost against Barto, give me a break. :lmao
Barto winning is a rather bad joke yeah, but I guess it comes down to popularity and people's memories are short, so a majority holds Barto in higher regards I guess, lol.
Exactly. Funny thing is, most use his unbreakable barrier as the reason for giving him the nod against Vergo but match him up against sanji and sanji'd likely take majority of the votes even though there wouldn't be a better reason for picking sanji but denying Vergo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
D'aaww such nice words :3 And ouch, I think it's not that bad XD

Well it's in March, so still 6 months away :D but sure, you're always free to ask me if you have more specific plans~ Sky is rather easy to get along with, most of the time ;)

Nah I didn't start any of them, can't say I started reading anything lately besides Mahou Tsukai no Yome (which is awesome if I daresay, but doesn't really have much fighting).

Barto winning is a rather bad joke yeah, but I guess it comes down to popularity and people's memories are short, so a majority holds Barto in higher regards I guess, lol.
It seems things have calmed down between Sky and me. What was missing was a nice and long discussion, which I had with him yesterday in irc for hours. Maybe, I'm the one to blame for being inactive. I also got some nominations from him, so I discussing and bitching around like a child helps a lot I guess. :lmao

As I said yesterday, the project is the problem, not your departue in March. There are specific milestones within the project where it would be irresponsible to be on vacation.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome is on my reading list. I will read one or more chapters tonight. I obviously prefer combat-themed series, but series like Orange, Love Hina and Death Note - not a battle series in that sense - prove to me that you can give other themes also a chance once in a while.

Exactly. Funny thing is, most use his unbreakable barrier as the reason for giving him the nod against Vergo but match him up against sanji and sanji'd likely take majority of the votes even though there wouldn't be a better reason for picking sanji but denying Vergo.


This is also what came into my mind after I saw the results. Sanji would have won in a blowout.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm always happy when you do return for a nice chat. :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It seems things have calmed down between Sky and me. What was missing was a nice and long discussion, which I had with him yesterday in irc for hours. Maybe, I'm the one to blame for being inactive. I also got some nominations from him, so I discussing and bitching around like a child helps a lot I guess. :lmao

As I said yesterday, the project is the problem, not your departue in March. There are specific milestones within the project where it would be irresponsible to be on vacation.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome is on my reading list. I will read one or more chapters tonight. I obviously prefer combat-themed series, but series like Orange, Love Hina and Death Note - not a battle series in that sense - prove to me that you can give other themes also a chance once in a while.
Shame I missed that one :XD Bitching is the way to go, it always helps advancing in life :kappa

So you already have all the milestones planned? How many are there, and when?

Hmm I guess I prefer me some good action series too, but if you ignore other genres you miss out on a lot. Doubt you will regret giving this a chance. Or if you feel like checking out a psychological/horror manga I could highly recommend Gakkou Gurashi too, the other manga I started recently. Not sure if you read Vinland Saga? That one is also amazing and has lots action :P
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm always happy when you do return for a nice chat. :hug
I don't know if we reached the point, where I would want to hug you. Things have calmed down, but you have still a long way to go.

:hug

So you already have all the milestones planned? How many are there, and when?

Hmm I guess I prefer me some good action series too, but if you ignore other genres you miss out on a lot. Doubt you will regret giving this a chance. Or if you feel like checking out a psychological/horror manga I could highly recommend Gakkou Gurashi too, the other manga I started recently. Not sure if you read Vinland Saga? That one is also amazing and has lots action :P
The milestones are usually set before the program even starts, I guess. There are countless milestones, but for me there are around 15 important ones. And within those 15 milestones, there are around 5-8 really important ones. Why I can't go on vacation a couple weeks before and after those milestones? It's simple, most of the other departments realize right before the milestone that they require an interface (change) on my parts. And they obviously want it implemented before that milestone. Which means my inbox and phone explodes during those times. A holiday substitution won't be able to handle it and without the "ok" of the project engineer, the designers won't and shouldn't implement anything. On top of that, I have also to deal with my own parts and that they reach a certain maturity appropriate to that specific milestone. It's not like my parts are perfectly designed from the getgo and fulfill every target, requirement.

Chise is so cute <3. I don't know which direction this series will go, but I liked the first chapter and I also like the relationship between Chise and Ellias (was it Ellias?). One could think it's weird, but it didn't feel like it for me. The only complaint I have after the first chapter is the font the Manga Editor group uses for the fairies, I barely understand them. Anyway, I will follow this series and come back later when I've read more chapters.

At first glance, Gakkou Gurashi looks more like a series for Sky-senpai. I will give it a try, one or two chapters won't kill me.

By the way, what a f* nice signature you have there. Shouto is so awesome! :zomg
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't know if we reached the point, where I would want to hug you. Things have calmed down, but you have still a long way to go.

:hug

At first glance, Gakkou Gurashi looks more like a series for Sky-senpai. I will give it a try, one or two chapters won't kill me.
I know that you really do want a big hug. :glomp

I thought so as well... But give it a try. It might surprise you.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The milestones are usually set before the program even starts, I guess. There are countless milestones, but for me there are around 15 important ones. And within those 15 milestones, there are around 5-8 really important ones. Why I can't go on vacation a couple weeks before and after those milestones? It's simple, most of the other departments realize right before the milestone that they require an interface (change) on my parts. And they obviously want it implemented before that milestone. Which means my inbox and phone explodes during those times. A holiday substitution won't be able to handle it and without the "ok" of the project engineer, the designers won't and shouldn't implement anything. On top of that, I have also to deal with my own parts and that they reach a certain maturity appropriate to that specific milestone. It's not like my parts are perfectly designed from the getgo and fulfill every target, requirement.

Chise is so cute <3. I don't know which direction this series will go, but I liked the first chapter and I also like the relationship between Chise and Ellias (was it Ellias?). One could think it's weird, but it didn't feel like it for me. The only complaint I have after the first chapter is the font the Manga Editor group uses for the fairies, I barely understand them. Anyway, I will follow this series and come back later when I've read more chapters.

At first glance, Gakkou Gurashi looks more like a series for Sky-senpai. I will give it a try, one or two chapters won't kill me.

By the way, what a f* nice signature you have there. Shouto is so awesome! :zomg
Well that was a long explanation... :XD I see your point, can't really be helped then. Though with all those milestones I wonder, doesn't seem like there are many weeks where you can actually take a break lol. You could also just join us in the last week or so, from the 21st to 28th :blush

Yeah Chise is really cute <3 I hope this will get an anime at one point (most likely it will, it sells really well), this series really deserves more attention. And yep, it's Elias with one l :p Their relationship plays an important role obviously, but I don't have a problem with that either, they make for an interesting combo.

lol yeah it certainly looks like that but it has a great story, you will probably find out after a chap or two :hee

Thanks sir! Awesome he is indeed, though I prefer Midoriya for some reason xD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Well that was a long explanation... :XD I see your point, can't really be helped then. Though with all those milestones I wonder, doesn't seem like there are many weeks where you can actually take a break lol. You could also just join us in the last week or so, from the 21st to 28th :blush

Yeah Chise is really cute <3 I hope this will get an anime at one point (most likely it will, it sells really well), this series really deserves more attention. And yep, it's Elias with one l :p Their relationship plays an important role obviously, but I don't have a problem with that either, they make for an interesting combo.
I should have mentioned that all these milestone are distributed across the whole development time, not a single year. I'm definitely not bound to the job the whole year as it might have appeared. ;)

Read Chapter #2 today. Chise is absolutely, I mean absolutely adorable! I'm either like this :wtf or this :lmao.
#1, #2, #3 --> pure gold!
I wonder what kind of struggles our protagonists will have to face in the future. The story is very lovely for now, but I fear for the worst. I'm also very interested about Chise's life before the start of the series. Will we get some insight about her immediate past? By the way, tanks for the information regarding the Manga Editor group, they are indeed better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I should have mentioned that all these milestone are distributed across the whole development time, not a single year. I'm definitely not bound to the job the whole year as it might have appeared. ;)

Read Chapter #2 today. Chise is absolutely, I mean absolutely adorable! I'm either like this :wtf or this :lmao.
#1, #2, #3 --> pure gold!
I wonder what kind of struggles our protagonists will have to face in the future. The story is very lovely for now, but I fear for the worst. I'm also very interested about Chise's life before the start of the series. Will we get some insight about her immediate past? By the way, tanks for the information regarding the Manga Editor group, they are indeed better.
Oh okay... :XD Well then how long is the development exactly? 2 or 3 years?

Chise best girl, no doubt :wtf but you've only seen very little so far, the story is going to progress a lot, and well... I don't want to spoil anything, so I'm not saying much lol. We get some insight about her past though yeah, as well as Elias, that much I can tell you. And sure thing, looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts, especially when the story kicks in a bit more :D

---------- Post added October 28, 2015 at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2015 at 07:30 PM ----------

dude I'm waiting for an answer here and await a PM ;)

Also come on, new ToG chap was great
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh okay... :XD Well then how long is the development exactly? 2 or 3 years?

Chise best girl, no doubt :wtf but you've only seen very little so far, the story is going to progress a lot, and well... I don't want to spoil anything, so I'm not saying much lol. We get some insight about her past though yeah, as well as Elias, that much I can tell you. And sure thing, looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts, especially when the story kicks in a bit more :D

---------- Post added October 28, 2015 at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2015 at 07:30 PM ----------

dude I'm waiting for an answer here and await a PM ;)

Also come on, new ToG chap was great
Hmm... 2 years... maybe 4 years... it's classified.

That's good to hear, because I'm someone who looks forward to a nice portrayal of the past. Sadly, I'm a very slow reader, except when I'm on vacation. Aside from Mahou, I also started with Alive: The Final Evolution and Gakkou Gurashi. I've read 3 chapters so far. Alive seems promising while Gakkou gave me a real wtf-moment. Seems like the incident hit Yuki f* hard? I didn't pay much attention to the surroundings, so I'm not sure on whether the other characters are real or just imaginations of Yuki. We will see...


You got your answer, hope you are satisfied now. :-_-

I didn't read the chapter yet, but I can imagine what happened, since I received messages like these:

KOOOOOON! :x3 :squee
BOOOOOOOM AGUERO, BITCH! :worship :shout
TOG! :worship2
Rachel :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top