Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, there is much I could say about this, but I fear where the discussion would lead, so I'll just agree with ya! Good job! :lmao

:kukuku

Logically speaking, I would have to start from EP1 if you want me to read Umineko. >.>"
Btw how‘s JoJo going syx? Today as I finished sheep results I read back your PM and you said something about having more time to watch :awe
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

A cute loading screen like that would help a lot :D

Logically speaking, I would have to start from EP1 if you want me to read Umineko. >.>"
Eh, you aren't serious, right? I know you aren't, otherwise I will just pretend you are not because you can't possibly be such an ass :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Btw how‘s JoJo going syx? Today as I finished sheep results I read back your PM and you said something about having more time to watch :awe
Correct, my free time started today though. I'll keep you informed. =)


A cute loading screen like that would help a lot :D



Eh, you aren't serious, right? I know you aren't, otherwise I will just pretend you are not because you can't possibly be such an ass :)
They should include such loading screens in every game regardless of whether it's a Fate game or not. :lmao

I just that "logically speaking". Nothing prevents me from starting the game with epsiode 3, 4, 5, 6 or whatever. =)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@GrySun, I'm currently downloading the first three seasons of KnB (75 episodes). Anything else which is worth watching regarding this series?:aomine:akashi
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun, I'm currently downloading the first three seasons of KnB (75 episodes). Anything else which is worth watching regarding this series?:aomine:akashi
You‘re actually gonna watch it? :lmao Good stuff.

Hm, the biggest thing I‘d recommend after the 3 seasons if you liked it is the movie. It‘s decent and gives more stuff to enjoy.
There‘s also OVAs and some short comedy scenes too, but all are for after you finish the 75 episodes. That‘s quite a lot there mr. Syx :awe
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Somewhat surprising that Gry is into "mindless" but entertaining sports series :amuse and no, I'm not bashing the series, I enjoyed it as well (though Haikyuu is much better in my eyes)

They should include such loading screens in every game regardless of whether it's a Fate game or not. :lmao

I just that "logically speaking". Nothing prevents me from starting the game with epsiode 3, 4, 5, 6 or whatever. =)
Exactly, I feel creators really should be more creative with loading screens, so that they become less of a drag. Usually they focus on making as little as possible, instead of just thinking how to improve the thing itself.

That you actually dropped it a second time already makes you a madman, so I won't be surprised by anything. And here you are, happily taking recommendations from other people, you should feel ashamed :8C
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Somewhat surprising that Gry is into "mindless" but entertaining sports series :amuse and no, I'm not bashing the series, I enjoyed it as well (though Haikyuu is much better in my eyes)
That‘s a very unexpected(and slightly salty?) reaction :XD I also think Haikyuu is a lot better as a sports anime and love it a lot too, while KnB is all about the hype(and :aomine). Not close to masterpieces like JoJo, but I very much can find joy in watching all sorts of things even if „mindless“ :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That‘s a very unexpected(and slightly salty?) reaction :XD I also think Haikyuu is a lot better as a sports anime and love it a lot too, while KnB is all about the hype(and :aomine). Not close to masterpieces like JoJo, but I very much can find joy in watching all sorts of things even if „mindless“ :rolleyes:
Well I was just teasing a bit, I like to do that (syx and Sky can confirm) :D I'm with you, KnB is all about the hype and the sick moves they pull off. Realism flies out the window real fast, but it's still a very enjoyable show for what it is. Not a big fan of Aomine, but that goes for all of them, they're just too one-dimensional for me (though they're not bad characters at all, just not anything special in my eyes). I could see syx liking him quite a bit though, he's into the cool and edgy (+powerful) chars :teehee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well I was just teasing a bit, I like to do that (syx and Sky can confirm) :D I'm with you, KnB is all about the hype and the sick moves they pull off. Realism flies out the window real fast, but it's still a very enjoyable show for what it is. Not a big fan of Aomine, but that goes for all of them, they're just too one-dimensional for me (though they're not bad characters at all, just not anything special in my eyes). I could see syx liking him quite a bit though, he's into the cool and edgy (+powerful) chars :teehee
They do try to explain all the moves so they make sense. And in theory everything they do is realistic and possible, and can be done in real life. But has some problems, like how unlikely some stuff is to pull off so reliably and often for some characters(Akashi‘s prediction or Midorima‘s accuracy), then some explanations are a bit hard to swallow(mainly Kuroko‘s shenanigans), and then some are just hyped up a lot and made flashy when in reality they‘re really nowhere near as fantastic.

But apart from those, it‘s decently enough explained. And easy enough to overlook when being very entertained there. Season 2 is much better than both 1st and 3rd due to the match quality being insane. Like comparing Haikyuu season 3 to seasons 1 and 2, just much better even though the previous seasons also had some amazing matches.

Can accept you disliking Aomine, he isn‘t everyone‘s cup of tea. But I wouldn‘t call them that one dimensional, at least not Aomine and Kise, those two are the best written characters by far and really stick out., and develop the most.
Syx already read a bit in wikis about the characters and prefers Akashi :p But maybe he changes his mind as he watches it. Though I‘d argue Akashi is a much better fit for people who are only into cool and edgy and strong characters than Aomine :teehee Since Aomine is a lot more than just that.

This got long, sorry :XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
This got long, sorry :XD
Nah, don't stop you two. Go on. :awe

That you actually dropped it a second time already makes you a madman, so I won't be surprised by anything. And here you are, happily taking recommendations from other people, you should feel ashamed :8C
I didn't drop Umineko though. It's impossible for me to do so. Trust me. : /

And I wouldn't say I picked up a recommendation, it was actually a decision on a whim. Of course I got influenced by GrySun with the gifs and shit, but he didn't outright recommend it to me as far as I know. I actually don't expect so much of KnB. I just feel like watching something flashy yet kinda plain/easygoing, and I think KnB will satisfy me in that regard.

I could see syx liking him quite a bit though, he's into the cool and edgy (+powerful) chars :teehee
Name me three characters I like and who fit this description. :hmph
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah, don't stop you two. Go on. :awe


I didn't drop Umineko though. It's impossible for me to do so. Trust me. : /

And I wouldn't say I picked up a recommendation, it was actually a decision on a whim. Of course I got influenced by GrySun with the gifs and shit, but he didn't outright recommend it to me as far as I know. I actually don't expect so much of KnB. I just feel like watching something flashy yet kinda plain/easygoing, and I think KnB will satisfy me in that regard.


Name me three characters I like and who fit this description. :hmph
Well on indefinite hiatus again, like last time? You know how annoying that is, just look at Hunter x Hunter : )

That's fine with me, you go and have fun with KnB :nod


Kiritsugu, Itachi, Levi, Ray. There, I even named four :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gry I wish I had the motivation to discuss KnB, but I fear I don't care about it all that much, even though it was fun :XD Let me just say that I agree with most of what you said. Also you misunderstood, I don't dislike Aomine, I'm just not a fan. I guess you could say I don't care all that much about any chara in KnB, just like the series lol.

Again it sounds like I'm bashing it, but what I want to say is it's fun but not among my favourites xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And I wouldn't say I picked up a recommendation, it was actually a decision on a whim. Of course I got influenced by GrySun with the gifs and shit, but he didn't outright recommend it to me as far as I know. I actually don't expect so much of KnB. I just feel like watching something flashy yet kinda plain/easygoing, and I think KnB will satisfy me in that regard.
For that purpose it's excellent :verily

And yeah I never actually told you to watch it :XD It's not something for everyone, especially people who think they have "too high taste" for it :teehee It's not perfect, but will be flashy enough to be an interesting and hyped watch, that's all it needs to do to be very liked. And it does that aspect pretty well.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh I almost forgot, but I'm not surprised that syx prefers Akashi even without having seen the show. Akashi fits cool and edgy to a T, lol. You're right in that it doesn't totally fit Aomine, but it goes in that direction.

I lost. :nomoar

You almost listed my top 10 favorite characters. :lmao
Again, I'm not surprised :lmao I know what sort of chars you like~

Let me try to guess the rest. Hachiman, Oreki... now it gets hard. Thorfinn perhaps?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry I wish I had the motivation to discuss KnB, but I fear I don't care about it all that much, even though it was fun :XD Let me just say that I agree with most of what you said. Also you misunderstood, I don't dislike Aomine, I'm just not a fan. I guess you could say I don't care all that much about any chara in KnB, just like the series lol.

Again it sounds like I'm bashing it, but what I want to say is it's fun but not among my favourites xD
I know you don‘t and don‘t hold that against you. Didn’t want to start a discussion, it‘s just that it‘s hard for me to shut up when the topic is something I like :XD So wanted to say some more about it.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Again, I'm not surprised :lmao I know what sort of chars you like~

Let me try to guess the rest. Hachiman, Oreki... now it gets hard. Thorfinn perhaps?
:teach
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
it‘s just that it‘s hard for me to shut up when the topic is something I like :XD
That's also nii's main trait. :lmao
 
Top