Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The first VN I tried was a Doujin :hurr
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Lovemagi you read Umineko too? How was your experience? :zomg

Please keep in mind that I didn't finish it yet. So no spoilers please. :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The first VN I tried was a Doujin :hurr
I'm not even sure how a doujin can be a VN... :XD

Battler approves this.


Btw thnx Niichan, good that you mentiond Umineko. Almost forgot that I wanted to make a set of Bernkastel. xd
Haha it's rare to see a fellow Umineko reader here on MH magi, that's cool :D

Yeah Bernkastel's a pretty.... fascinating character ;) How did you like Umi? I guess that's almost the same question syx asked, but oh well :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not even sure how a doujin can be a VN... :XD



Haha it's rare to see a fellow Umineko reader here on MH magi, that's cool :D

Yeah Bernkastel's a pretty.... fascinating character ;) How did you like Umi? I guess that's almost the same question syx asked, but oh well :XD
Really? I was pretty sure it was a VN but that was like 4 years ago. My first proper VN would be Fate then.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That sig..... @Farfalla what did you do? :notsure
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ohhh, he really did it.
Dw dw, a lot of things get out of context there, maybe I'll get a new sig in the future as well '-'
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That sig..... @Farfalla what did you do? :notsure
Consider my signature a punishment. @Farfalla is a young girl who has yet to floursih. But especially young girls tend to be naive and do/say very inappropriate things. I see it as my duty to put Farfalla in her place in such a case. :smack
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Such a harsh lady! We should stick together tut tut (or tit tit). Actually, I bet I can find a new sig today '-' you know, to promote your growth as well, since you're looking out for me ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
tit tit is an Indonesian slang word for small d
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
So Farfy wants syx's small dick huh? Interesting...didn't know she was into younger men. :cheez
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, first of all, he's close to my age (way closer than my bf, actually, so you kinda still have a point tho, fml).
Second of all, I don't want his dick u_ú wtf...
I guess I should stop literally translating the expressions we have here ç.ç
#demotedarky
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
haha was joking around. You should get used to me asap

why Darky all of sudden? :blink
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
poor Darky, he is busy with saving people and the city from the clutch of darkness :feelsbadman

I'd like it if Atom got banned
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Also Farfs, just to let you know, I've already been banned once by @Brandish. :lmao
 
Top