Are we playing a game here?X O ∆

MmmmaaahhhybeeeeAre we playing a game here?![]()
Hmmhhh... I'm not able to make use of your first hint.Mmmmaaahhhybeeee

DawwwwwwwHe wants to play a game with you only using X and O buttons (since they're bold). Meaning he wants to kiss and hug you, syx.


Thank you. I would like to hug you like this:
Poor syxDawwwwwwwThank you. I would like to hug you like this:
![]()
But I'm sure that my attempt would end up like this: v.v"
![]()


The fact that @Brandish didn't respond to my hug is proof that he would have dodged it like in the gif I presented.Poor syx
![]()


Hmh... at the end of chapter 138, Hide says "X ▢" and asks for help...Scarecrow syx. Scarecrow.


The fact that @Brandish didn't respond to my hug is proof that he would have dodged it like in the gif I presented.![]()

Too much happiness in here... where is my hug?


Thanks but I meant Brandish...![]()